FCS 2014 - Front Row

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: FCS 2014 - Front Row
Mate my car isn't even a Peugeot, its not even French! Your 205 will be fine Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I took my e46 on the parade lap... Yeah I got boo'd from the stands.. Haterz & all that shit..

Do agree about the rule thing, it's laughable that it's in black & white that the submissions would be ignored if posting too many photos yet they get through no problem.
Thanks given by:
Where has this issue about more than 3 photos being included come from? I know I said to only include 3 and as far as I can see everyone has adhered to that rule. It was more about having people post their best photos rather than spamming 30 photos which take more time to look through and don't show anything useful. As mentioned previously all of the cars submitted will be on our front row, but the ones which have been specifically mentioned will be going directly at the front of the main part of the stand, similar to last year.
Thanks given by:
I think thw annoyance for some is

1) there was a deadline for submissions, which the majority stuck to, but some didnt but were still permitted.
2)"Photos: *3 photos maximum. Any more and your submission will be ignored*"
Thats quoted from the submissions thread.
I think a couple inc more than three, and were even selected for the front row.

It is being nit picky but I guess if the rules were adhered to no one would be getting upset?! Confused
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Why are people getting upset over where their car is parked anyway? This is so petty and trivial.
Thanks given by:
I've checked the submissions, all had 3 photos or less.
Thanks given by:
Regarding the deadline for submissions, this was adhered to, but there were some last minute entries which shook the voting up slightly, hence the delay in the announcement.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 10:43 AM)Scott Wrote: I've checked the submissions, all had 3 photos or less.

there isnt NOW!!!

There was when I checked earlier.

Some have removed a 4th pic of two!

thats petty!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
And Scott has edited his post from what was there earlier.
Thanks given by:
My reaction to this pointless discussion:

Yawn.
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 11:57 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: And Scott has edited his post from what was there earlier.

now see, thats irritating.

And its stuff like that which distances the staff from the normal forum surfers.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 11:57 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: And Scott has edited his post from what was there earlier.

(05-06-2014, 11:58 AM)Piggy Wrote:

And its stuff like that which distances the staff from the normal forum surfers.
I've not edited my post at all and have no reason to do so.
Thanks given by:
My bad - that was another post, I hadn't seen the post above that was still there.
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 11:58 AM)Piggy Wrote:

[Image: 7410d1237904524-vic_bob_handbags.jpg]

Cor blimey guys, chill your beans, haven't we all got cars to be polishing?

From what I can see staff do there very best to keep everyone happy and ensure a happy smooth running forum. Can we sop berating them?
Thanks given by:
Thanks Tom. People are very quick to forget this is all done for free, in our own time and often out of our own pockets. Still, can't please everyone.
Thanks given by:
Exactly, there's a lot of effort goes into keeping this going place from a lot of people, and you absolutely can not please everyone. Some people will gripe, bitch, whine and moan no matter what happens, I'm not going to worry.
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 12:19 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: My bad - that was another post, I hadn't seen the post above that was still there.

I'll take that back too ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
[Image: real-life-peter-griffin.jpg]

And what?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 11:58 AM)Piggy Wrote: And its stuff like that which distances the staff from the normal forum surfers.

f*cking hell when did we become gods among mere mortals?

Honestly don't you guys think this is going abit far, it's a parking spot FFS, so what if it's at the front or at the back. Does it honestly matter?
It's the same stuff every year, those who don't make it to front row get sour and complain right up until fcs, then again at the show and again in every thread after.

In all honesty, I'm getting fed up of this and I don't care. This is just an eye opener for me and really makes me not want to be a mod any more.

A lot of effort actually goes into this, a lot if hard work that we do for free, around jobs and whatnot. And not once do we get any praise for it. The general moderation goes unnoticed and you guys only pipe up when the smallest of things goes wrong. You may think it's easy, but it's really not, organising countless stands across the show season is extremely hard, especially as half the time people of the list dont actually go. I know myself have witnessed the new mods working their f*cking arses off this show season and honestly hats off to them for trying so damn hard even with all your moaning.

So, if you guys could cut us some slack for just 5 bloody minutes I think it would be a much better place.

And in advance, I know I shouldn't be saying this, but I couldn't care less right now. If anyone has an issue with it or me feel free to pm. This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, but if you feel it's aimed at you then you probably are guilty of the above.

Thanks for the time
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
That's f*cking low whichever staffer deleted the extra photos just to make themselves look right.
That shit is the reason people start distrusting or further distrust a forum team. It'll be all BMW wheels and surround sound systems before you know it.
Thanks given by:
Matt summed it up damn well.

To everything else... Sleepy (A yawn smiley would be more appropriate).
Thanks given by:
Sure it was staff deleting the photos and not the members themselves?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 07:03 PM)Matt Wrote: Sure it was staff deleting the photos and not the members themselves?

+1 there.

Cant assume who it was. We dont know.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I let down swfc to be with you guys! You best appreciate it lmao
Thanks given by:
Sheffield Wednesday Football Club?! Confused
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
South west French cars
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 08:35 PM)Sian Wrote: I let down swfc to be with you guys! You best appreciate it lmao

Its not to late for you to change your mind ............ please LOL

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
This thread never fails to make me laugh
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 08:55 PM)Frosty Wrote: This forum never fails to make me laugh

EFA lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 08:52 PM)puglove Wrote:
(05-06-2014, 08:35 PM)Sian Wrote: I let down swfc to be with you guys! You best appreciate it lmao

Its not to late for you to change your mind ............ please LOL

Dont be jealous because the bianca looks better!

(05-06-2014, 08:40 PM)Piggy Wrote: Sheffield Wednesday Football Club?! Confused

Football.. Having a laugh aint you, bloody sissy pansy game. Rugby league is a proper sport!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: FCS 2014 - Front Row Submissions Scott 94 31,452 02-06-2014, 10:17 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam