GI/WIW 206 2.0 HDi GLX

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: GI/WIW 206 2.0 HDi GLX
As title, basically I've f*cked up yet again, and due to lack of funds/current circumstances I can't really fix and MOT it.... It was supposed to be sold to my sister at a bit of profit but turns out she cant insure a 2.0, even with its meagre power output!

Its this one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281336230648?_...EBIDX%3AIT

It DOES start and run now. The problem was a burnt pin for the fuel pump in the BSI, I've just cleaned it up and sqeezed the socket closer to make better contact, I would recommend the wire was bypassed though.

Unfortunately a rear shoe locked on the other day, not really sure why but I had to damage the shoe, the hold down cups and the bearing getting it off! Rolleyes So they need sorting, but will be back together so the car rolls shortly.

Oil has been overfilled by previous owner and has leaked from various areas, not gushing out, just looks a bit untidy lol.

Alternator pulley bearing is noisy, as the other thread in the HDi section.

For MOT it will need at the least - holey cat pipe welding, OSF ABS ring replaced, numberplate bulb, possibly a tyre due to rubber deteriorating. This is what I've found on a quick check, there may be more.

Does need a clean inside and out, has sat for a while so theres a bit of mould, and just general mess...including lots of baccy and filters all over the dash/floor/centre console etc lol. Theres also a small fag burn in the passenger seat.

Good points -

Low mileage
5 door
Cheaper tax band (£70ish for 6 months)
Huge spec inc auto lights and wipers, half leathers, leather wheel, multifunction trip computer etc
Ice cold AC with climate control
Decent bodywork, just a few odd scuffs and scratches as you'd expect

It does drive but obviously with no MOT/tax, dodgy rear brakes and possibly more faults I recommend a trailer! Or I could have the car couriered at cost.

So whats it worth? Anyone interested in buying it?

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
Well what did you pay for it tom?
Thanks given by:
5er and a twix?
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2014, 08:04 PM)SRowell Wrote: Well what did you pay for it tom?

Probably more than it's worth. Don't want to influence anyone else by saying though.

Hopefully more than that Danny. Sad
Thanks given by:
Nice interior that!

Again...if only closer
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2014, 09:42 PM)Piggy Wrote: Again...if only closer

If I had a pound for everytime someone said that... Dodgy lol
Thanks given by:
You would have enough money to move somewhere useful? Tongue
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Exactly!! Can't wait to do that in all honesty...doesn't look like it'll be happening anytime soon though! Sad
Thanks given by:
I would of been interested but wanted a 3 door Sad
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
5doors are better anyway. Wink

Any idea of value?
Thanks given by:
This should have MOT by the end of the week.

Only failed on drop link, cat leak and wheel bearing so sorting those soon as I can.

Would anyone be interested when its MOT'd?
Thanks given by: