New Person!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Person!
Hi Everybody,

I'm new to this, I have a black 306 d-turbo "well I think it is a d-turbo" 5 door, Im 20 and from the kent area, I have done some mods to the car just waiting for a grill and getting a bonnet either next week or the week after.
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
Welcome, love a 306 in black
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks good. I quite like lasers in this colour.
Thanks given by:
looks nice, welcome to the club, not too sure on the lexarse lights, although they look better for being tinted . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Its a HDi LX (or possibly GLX), rather than a DTurbo, but looks good in black anyway!
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the welcoming and sayings about the car guys, the Lexus lights was the first thing I got for the car, I had the car for nearly 3 years and nothing has gone wrong with it, I was going to sell it because of the insurance was too high for myself but now I am modifying it slowly, I didn't know the Lexus lights was tinted until they had arrived, on the add they didn't look so but thinking of going to the aftermarket L.E.Ds lights.

Hi Tom,

It is a HDI so I got it wrong lol, but stills pulls good.

(31-05-2014, 01:59 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Its a HDi LX (or possibly GLX), rather than a DTurbo, but looks good in black anyway!
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
DTurbo is just the trim level anyway, not the engine. Smile

But that came with black and red/blue cloth seats...yours are the grey velour of the LX. Wink
Thanks given by:
Hi,

Im thinking of changing them to leather seats, I had seen one on eBay for £600 which includes front seats rear seats stearing wheel gear knob etc but possibly the insurance will go up Sad so will have to wait...

I also want to say that under the rear seats there is a cable which I cant see where it plugs into, dose anybody know what the cable is? I can include a picture..

(31-05-2014, 02:06 PM)Toms306 Wrote: DTurbo is just the trim level anyway, not the engine. Smile

But it came with black and red/blue cloth seats...yours are the grey velour from the LX. Wink
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
The cable under the rear seat will probably be for the CD changer. Unless someones previously fitted a sub and amp?

Half leather seats from the Meridian are much cheaper, in fact I've dumped 3 full sets now as couldn't get rid of them lol!
Thanks given by:
It seems like a Peugeot make cable?, I had got fitted an amp and a sub but different wiring was used, I'm guessing that the seats doesn't effect the insurance?
how much would a set be as I got a five door and I'm guessing that they are different from a three door? Undecided

(31-05-2014, 02:14 PM)Toms306 Wrote: The cable under the rear seat will probably be for the CD changer. Unless someones previously fitted a sub and amp?

Half leather seats from the Meridian are much cheaper, in fact I've dumped 3 full sets now as couldn't get rid of them lol!
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
Yeah its for the CD changer then.

I've never even thought of telling insurance about changing seats for other OEM one, it doesn't add performance or make the car more attractive to thieves. Its up to you whether you want to declare them I guess.

Yes the 3 door seats are different. But ALL Meridians are 5 door so theres loads of 5dr half leathers about.
Thanks given by:
ahhh, I cant do nothing yet as it is my dad's insurance atm, next year I will start so I can change some stuff then...

(31-05-2014, 03:40 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Yeah its for the CD changer then.

I've never even thought of telling insurance about changing seats for other OEM one, it doesn't add performance or make the car more attractive to thieves. Its up to you whether you want to declare them I guess.

Yes the 3 door seats are different. But ALL Meridians are 5 door so theres loads of 5dr half leathers about.
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
You can slap another set of seats in it. No ones going to pull you over and go they are the incorrect seats are they. If they are standard to the 306 variety no ones none the wiser. Theres a full set in scrappy near me for sod all. Was going to put then in mine but ive got other stuff to pay for atm. Btw loving the black. The lexus lights are not to my tasting though
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Where abouts are you based, I also want to get other stuff first, and I'm guna change the Lexus lights for the aftermarket L.E.D lights.

(31-05-2014, 04:16 PM)tombarnard1989 Wrote: You can slap another set of seats in it. No ones going to pull you over and go they are the incorrect seats are they. If they are standard to the 306 variety no ones none the wiser. Theres a full set in scrappy near me for sod all. Was going to put then in mine but ive got other stuff to pay for atm. Btw loving the black. The lexus lights are not to my tasting though
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
Near bury st edmunds
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
oh right, I will see if I have got time to come down..
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
If you have pm me and ill meet up with you and go strip them out with you with my tools. Theyre a really good set. No bolster wear
Thanks given by:
Thing is mate I got to do 20 post before I reply and my job pay is crap atm.. I'm trying to look for another so I can get more money to do the car up, i will meet up one day, might be a bit far for me as like I said the car isn't under my insurance name it is just so I can drive it.. Smile

(31-05-2014, 05:02 PM)tombarnard1989 Wrote: If you have pm me and ill meet up with you and go strip them out with you with my tools. Theyre a really good set. No bolster wear
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
Well your always welcome down. When u get a few more posts message me to see if they have any Smile
Thanks given by:
Ok mate will do, how much roughly would he charge for the leather seats?

(31-05-2014, 05:52 PM)tombarnard1989 Wrote: Well your always welcome down. When u get a few more posts message me to see if they have any Smile

hi mate,

How low is your car? Dose it go over speedbumps ok?

(30-05-2014, 09:35 PM)Jimbo Wrote: Welcome, love a 306 in black
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
Mines about 50mm ish and yeah goes over speed bumps and up curbs. Smile curbs are a crawl though.

Also half leathers about 80quid including all door cards
Thanks given by:
Nice about the door cards and seats, i might get mine lowered a bit but didmt know urs was lowered as couldnt see the picture properly lol am on my phone..
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
Look on my project thread its better picture on there if you want. Seats are always poping up so dont worry if you think this.might be the only set.
Thanks given by:
£80 for Meridian half leathers!? Where's that? I couldn't shift mint sets for £50....
Thanks given by:
Its was with door cards and other bits to. I was gonna take the window regs for that price. Was at a scrappy near me
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club! Dont see many 5 doors in black!
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the welcoming mate, i havent seen many 5 door black aswell, i got this cheap from nottingham, are the door cards leather aswell?
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
Welcome friend! Nice headlights!
Thanks given by: