fog light tinting - is it legal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fog light tinting - is it legal?
Heya guys.. im fitting the black projector angel eyes to my car and tinting them slightly.. i would like to tint my foglights to match.. is this a legal manouver? I obv dont wanna get pulled for it. Any advice would be great Smile
Thanks given by:
Fronts no. Dont even need em. Backs is discretion. So longs as it ommits the correct light obviously youre good
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(28-05-2014, 06:13 AM)tombarnard1989 Wrote: Fronts no. Dont even need em. Backs is discretion. So longs as it ommits the correct colour light and you dont blankout the reflectors obviously youre good

just a little edit for you Wink
Thanks given by:
Awesome thanks guys Smile i have already set out thr picture in my head of the finished product.. i know what i want it to look like.. its standard now but in 6 months time it will be looking sweet.. just saving atm Smile
Thanks given by:
(28-05-2014, 06:59 AM)cully Wrote:
(28-05-2014, 06:13 AM)tombarnard1989 Wrote: Fronts no. Dont even need em. Backs is discretion. So longs as it ommits the correct colour light and you dont blankout the reflectors obviously youre good

just a little edit for you Wink

Cheers dude was really sleepy this morning.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Hi mate could you put up a pic or two as I got angel headlights and I want to see what they look like with the fog light tinted.. thanks

(28-05-2014, 07:27 AM)Dramsay1984 Wrote: Awesome thanks guys Smile i have already set out thr picture in my head of the finished product.. i know what i want it to look like.. its standard now but in 6 months time it will be looking sweet.. just saving atm Smile
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
Just bear in mind if your planning on tinting them coloured, the only light you can shine forwards is white or yellow. Anything else is illegal especially blue!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  headlight tinting smithbomb 4 1,660 24-03-2015, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Iceman299
  Tinting Windows? LewisG 0 912 08-03-2014, 09:02 PM
Last Post: LewisG
Question Yellow fog light tinting ? Scouse282 3 1,388 07-02-2014, 11:21 AM
Last Post: RetroPug