Bosch'd 106 1.5D - £100 start

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Bosch'd 106 1.5D - £100 start
2000 (X reg) 106 NAD for sale. Bought as a cheap veg runner but ironically it's broken beyond my repair knowledge and budget. Paid £350 for it last week and can't afford to lose on it tbh, so £300, don't really want to let it go for less but do need a quick sale.

On ebay at £100 start - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...1494935822

Good points:
Bosch pump
RCL (remote doesn't work currently), 2 keys
PAS
New clutch, front tyres and exhaust recently.
MOTs, receipts, service-book etc, haven't actually looked through them but guessing its not full SH.

MOT - Oct 14
No tax
154k miles

Bad points:
Bodywork has a few scuffs as you'd expect, and a few dents in bootlid
Manual windows
No stereo

**MAIN FAULT**

The input shaft seal on the Bosch pump is leaking badly, it was covering the cambelt in diesel when I managed to get it running but after 10 minutes the leak got so bad that the system wont hold enough pressure to start now. It's been run on neat veg for at least 2 years (not overly well filtered it seems after the shite (chip/batter/a leaf) I cleared from the tank inlet) which I guess has ruined the seal - and possibly more than just that one. It needs re-sealing at the very least, which probably isn't hard for the likes of Darren/Ruan but not something I can do. It's been on PP2K and there are no electrical faults detected - this is a later ECU controlled Bosch if you weren't aware.

Car is located in IP9 near Ipswich, but I can arrange delivery anywhere in the UK at cost as long as the full amount is paid before I let the car go (Bank transfer). Obviously ask for a courier quote with your postcode if req'd. Don't yet have logbook but I can give you the green slip (not filled in) and a receipt. Need a quick sale tbh, but really don't want to let it go for less than £300 as I'm already losing out at that.

[Image: IMAG3888_zps74258ce2.jpg]

[Image: IMAG3889_zpsff2d9ca9.jpg]

[Image: IMAG3887_zps6736fa28.jpg]

[Image: IMAG3890_zps23b70ab3.jpg]

[Image: IMAG3891_zpsbbe451ae.jpg]

[Image: IMAG3893_zps3b64940b.jpg]

[Image: IMAG3878_zpsc971dbb0.jpg]

[Image: IMAG3882_zps2fedf9c4.jpg]

[Image: IMAG3885_zps580f19e8.jpg]

[Image: IMAG3886_zps2cf9f554.jpg]

Tom
Thanks given by:
WELCOME BACK people on here were worried about you dude. Ill ask about for yoy I akways know people who are lookong for snall cheap cars. If you want to keep and change pumps over I might know where theres a pump/engine for you off an old mate of mine
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Other people don't need to worry about me lol...I do that enough myself. Undecided

Don't trust myself changing a mech pump tbh...I'd do a HDi any day! Plus it kinda defeats the object if I have to buy a pump/engine for the car that was supposed to be the cheap runner tbh so I'll just leave it someone that knows what they're doing. It's a bargain to anyone that can reseal the Bosch themselves, these still sell for a grand in working condition, held value much better than 306s due to their low running costs.
Thanks given by:
Well ill ask about mate. I might be writing off friends mx5 due to all the work ive found and he may want it. If you wanted a habd changing pump though id be more than happy. My workshops not that far from you
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Thanks, but I wont be changing it myself.

Looking for a real quick sale though....any more interest on here?
Thanks given by:
I would snap that up if you were closer...its perfect for the mrs...doh

you'll make that easy on ebay bud
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
It's been on ebay already at £300 - got no interest!

And have already used my 2 free Gumtree ads unfortunately.
Thanks given by:
GLWS.
Thanks given by:
Bump...someone must want one! Sad
Thanks given by:
I wants but have too many cars and don't have the money
Thanks given by:
Anyone that has money and not enough cars lol? Or I'll have to put it on ebay again. Sad
Thanks given by:
If you can squash it to the size of a motorbike or make it levitate over traffic I'd be interested.
Thanks given by:
Can reseal pump for any buyer for 50 if that helps at all
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(31-05-2014, 12:01 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: If you can squash it to the size of a motorbike or make it levitate over traffic I'd be interested.

Its pretty small, but not quite small enough to pass for a bike unfortunately. On the plus side, it doesn't fall over when you stop, and you don't get wet when it rains... lol

(31-05-2014, 06:52 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Can reseal pump for any buyer for 50 if that helps at all

Useful to know! Might help someone down your way.

This will be going back on ebay today or tomorrow if theres no more interest as need it gone now.
Thanks given by:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...1494935822

£100 start this time, needs to go asap. Sad
Thanks given by:
Just a day left guys....
Thanks given by: