Will this fit a Ph2?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will this fit a Ph2?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321210823520 in desperate need of a idle control valve, will this fit my Ph2 it's says it fits 1.4s so I'm presuming it will fit mine?
Thanks given by:
If your engine is a TU3MC then yes, should fit. Compare it to yours that is currently fitted. Sometimes the bolt holes can differ. Best way to check is visually Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(25-05-2014, 02:58 PM)Grant Wrote: If your engine is a TU3MC then yes, should fit. Compare it to yours that is currently fitted. Sometimes the bolt holes can differ. Best way to check is visually Smile

Bolt holes look the same how do I know if mine is TU3MC?
Thanks given by:
See below Wink

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(25-05-2014, 03:04 PM)Grant Wrote: See below Wink

Mines a 1999 1.4 so will mine be a TU3JP?
Thanks given by:
From using the above table, I would have said so, yes Smile

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(25-05-2014, 03:13 PM)Grant Wrote: From using the above table, I would have said so, yes Smile

So this idle control valve should fit? If not I'll have to get one from ECP so I'll know it fits
Thanks given by:
Just because you get it from ECP it doesn't necessarily mean it will fit. I've been incorrectly supplied a few times myself.

My bet would be to put your reg into the ECP website, get a part number for the product it states, then compare it to that in your eBay link. That will then give a *better idea* if it is the correct item

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(25-05-2014, 03:50 PM)Grant Wrote: Just because you get it from ECP it doesn't necessarily mean it will fit. I've been incorrectly supplied a few times myself.

My bet would be to put your reg into the ECP website, get a part number for the product it states, then compare it to that in your eBay link. That will then give a *better idea* if it is the correct item

Yeah I just typed my reg into ECP and it gave me the engine code for my car (TU3JP KFX) so I'll go for that one on ECP Smile
Thanks given by:
I went down to the scrappers and got a few for a quid each! See if you can get one from a scrap yard.

I seem to remember there are two versions. one where the bolt holes are opposite each other and another where they are both skewed off to one side.
Thanks given by:
(27-05-2014, 06:00 PM)SRowell Wrote: I went down to the scrappers and got a few for a quid each! See if you can get one from a scrap yard.

I seem to remember there are two versions. one where the bolt holes are opposite each other and another where they are both skewed off to one side.

Spoke to Euro Car Parts earlier and I found the exact one I need Smile it's £68.29 so a little pricy haha but I need it so I can drive it properly. I'm getting insured tomorrow Big Grin all ready for FCS
Thanks given by: