car dealer on ebay "carswithnoreserve"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
car dealer on ebay "carswithnoreserve"
Looking at a car they have listed, seems really good but has anyone heard of them?

Interestingly, hes listed the same car twice.....
Thanks given by:
They're based about a mile from where I live, in a small industrial unit off Bath road in west Reading.

Every time I look for cars on the 'bay I get plagued with their CAPS LOCK advertising all over the page.

They do have a pretty decent policy of allowing the highest bidder to test drive the car before actually committing to buying it. Which explains why they often list cars multiple times.

Never actually met any of them in person. Knowing Reading I wouldn't be surprised if they have people artificially bidding from time to time....

Some of their cars are pretty decent though.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
The car im looking at has sold in the completed listings a few times in the last month, im guessing there must be something wrong with it if people keep turning it down!
Thanks given by:
To be fair, what they do is just abiding by eBay rules. If you win a car and when you view it, it isn't as described, you can reject it. That's why so many people put stuff like "no timewasters", "relisted due to non-paying buyer" or "You bid to buy, not to view/kick tyres". I won't bid on cars sold with those caveats, because that's not how eBay works, and usually if they have had to relist the car, it's a shitter.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I tend to stay away from buying a car on ebay tbf. You never truely kno what your getting till you've seen it.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The way I buy cars on eBay is I look at the listing. Ask them where they are. Go look at it and 9/10 times offer them there and then (if I like it) I've usually got the price down also for what it's listed at also.
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ordering 306 parts from citroen dealer ? Leedunn86 14 3,762 18-05-2013, 10:24 PM
Last Post: anto
  Dealer Prices Connor 10 2,731 24-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Kezzieboy
  Would you buy from this dealer? Scott 7 1,708 20-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Chris