Another airbag thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another airbag thread
I need to.know a coupke of things. For the life of me I cant find the thread that has the resistor I need to put in place of an airbag on the steering wheel. The second thing is location of the airbag ecu? Someone must know before I start pulling things apart looking for it
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
airbag ecu is located in front of the gearstick on the tunnel under the ashtray you will need to remove the lower dash gearstick suround and maybe the handbrake suround as its one unless the plastic welds are broken where its joined

the resistor is a 1.8ohm but please install a fuse in series with it to protect the airbag ecu
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291141394578
Thanks given by:
Cheers cully! Over just orded one, was going to message you on Facebook to ask.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
will be posted today Wink
Thanks given by:
(23-05-2014, 08:29 AM)cully Wrote: will be posted today Wink

Now that's service! :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Awesome thanks a lot. Can i.just remove airbag ecu all together?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
(23-05-2014, 09:44 AM)tombarnard1989 Wrote: Awesome thanks a lot. Can i.just remove airbag ecu all together?

the airbag light will stay on all the time if you remove the plug for the airbag ecu
there is a small clip to remove in the loom plug to extinguish the lamp if you remove the ecu Wink
Thanks given by:
Where would said small plug be?
Thanks given by:
(24-05-2014, 03:47 AM)tombarnard1989 Wrote: Where would said small plug be?

its on the airbag Ecu plug be warned it may be at a different position on your plug
but it wont be connected to any of the orange wires Wink

[attachment=16434]
Thanks given by:
Ah I see I saw your thread with the 555 timer ive used that trick before. Ill get my wiring diagrams up on autodata and just double check it before I pull it out. Im probably putting phase one seats in too. So all wiring can be ditched. Next off abs.....
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  yet another airbag light thread willJspears 0 911 17-09-2014, 01:12 PM
Last Post: willJspears
  Airbag light still on after removing and reinstalling airbag 306Puggy 28 15,695 26-03-2013, 07:17 PM
Last Post: 3gan