Astor Grey GTi-6 - Now £1100 - BARGAIN!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Astor Grey GTi-6 - Now £1100 - BARGAIN!
Bargain! If I wasn't committed to the 1.8 I'd have this. GLWS
Thanks given by:
ive offered more than that!
Thanks given by:
C'monnnnnn, someone must want this!
Thanks given by:
(30-06-2014, 10:57 AM)Carlos182 Wrote: C'monnnnnn, someone must want this!
I want this baaaaaaad
But i just cant justify it at the min Sad
Thanks given by:
sames but my offer was too low lol Sad
Thanks given by:
i want the cage!
Thanks given by:
eBay listing has finished. Did you get it shifted mate?
Thanks given by:
Return to standard, fix the seat and bonnet rust, £30 dent removal for wing...
And surely it will sell quick and for decent money?

As it is, theres a number of things that need sorting Undecided
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(30-06-2014, 09:36 PM)Piggy Wrote: Return to standard, fix the seat and bonnet rust, £30 dent removal for wing...
And surely it will sell quick and for decent money?

As it is, theres a number of things that need sorting Undecided

But nothing major! Nothing really worse than when I bought it anyway.
Thanks given by:
But to a buyer, those things are quite off putting I think

Esp rust and seat
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Sam rowell has to buy this!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
The seat would put me off tbh....cant believe how bad alcantara wears!

I agree Sam should buy it though! 3dr shell in the 2nd best colour....and without lacquer peel everywhere lol.
Thanks given by:
Stop it guys. I'm invested in the 1.8 and don't have any money to be buying more cars.
Thanks given by:
(30-06-2014, 10:40 PM)SRowell Wrote: Stop it guys. I'm invested in the 1.8 and don't have any money to be buying more cars.

Put the 1.8 lump in it, and keep the '6 lump as spares Wink
Thanks given by:
(30-06-2014, 09:43 PM)Piggy Wrote: But to a buyer, those things are quite off putting I think

Esp rust and seat

That's what I said on the previous page! I do want a Astor '6 (who wouldn't) but it'll take me 6 months in between everything else to put it bCk to standard! I've gotta get the cage out, source some carpet, figure out how to put everything back in (correctly, if I can and provided nothing was irreplaceably broken on the way out) get a new bonnet and drivers seat, get sum cyclones, buy a new dash fascia and handle,

There's two other race prepared gtis on eBay at the moment for 2k+ and both r having a hard time selling as well. Why not wait until pugfest and c if anyone will take it off your hands there? At least it's all enthusiasts there, as these r the only people who would contemplate taking this project on.
Thanks given by:
(30-06-2014, 10:40 PM)SRowell Wrote: Stop it guys. I'm invested in the 1.8 and don't have any money to be buying more cars.

Carl wants an estate....how about a swap for yours? Wink It's mint* afterall.

*By ebay standards. lol
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 08:10 AM)Orta Wrote:
(30-06-2014, 09:43 PM)Piggy Wrote: But to a buyer, those things are quite off putting I think

Esp rust and seat

That's what I said on the previous page! I do want a Astor '6 (who wouldn't) but it'll take me 6 months in between everything else to put it bCk to standard! I've gotta get the cage out, source some carpet, figure out how to put everything back in (correctly, if I can and provided nothing was irreplaceably broken on the way out) get a new bonnet and drivers seat, get sum cyclones, buy a new dash fascia and handle,

There's two other race prepared gtis on eBay at the moment for 2k+ and both r having a hard time selling as well. Why not wait until pugfest and c if anyone will take it off your hands there? At least it's all enthusiasts there, as these r the only people who would contemplate taking this project on.

Buy it, ill give you some cash for half cage. You can have most of the stuff you need to put it back to standard out of my car in px to the cage.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 10:46 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(01-07-2014, 08:10 AM)Orta Wrote:

Esp rust and seat

Buy it, ill give you some cash for half cage. You can have most of the stuff you need to put it back to standard out of my car in px to the cage.

Offering to help with sum of the work if I get stuck there neighbour? ;-)
Thanks given by:
Always willing to help! :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Very tempted! insurance has tempted me more! Only last week I took they carpet to the tip :O
Thanks given by:
Bit more realistic with the price I think mate, sold my six for £650 yesterday and to be honest it was a fair price, I'd say yours is worth about £900 mate, OEM spec a smudge more.
Thanks given by:
Bump. Just been started after being sat for two weeks. Started a dream!
Thanks given by:
Can't drive at the moment, so weekday bump!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  *SOLD* HDI D TURBO ASTOR GREY £350 doogle-d turbo 11 4,900 04-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit
  [GI/WIW] Astor Grey GTi-6 Carlos182 22 5,045 08-05-2014, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Carlos182
  FOR SALE: Astor grey 306 XS Gti6 rep. Updated pictures added. Price drop £700 Now on ebay underground375 33 5,567 10-02-2014, 08:47 PM
Last Post: underground375