Hi all

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all
Hello......
Ive just realised ive not introduced myself yet, sorry!

Hi, im steve
Ive been remapping at various levels for around 12-13 years.
Im an electrician by trade, but have lots of other skills including welding, machining, diagnostics, inverter programming ect.
I have experiance in immo removal, egr and dpf removal, and standalone systems like MBE.
Also i have worked on vehicles ranging from a 480bhp mini to my own 300tdi landrover which uses a manual bosch pump (which i also tune)
My hobbies include Diving, i have a rotax max formula k chassied kart, and also offroading when the time allows.
My current project is a Pug 205 gti road legal track car to which im fitting a xud lump to which im obviously going to tune, including a fmic, 1mm pump conversion and a garrett gt17 turbo, which hopefully will see me get around 170bhp, for starters
I then aim to look at the vnt turbo option with a standalone controller to push the 200bhp mark (fingers crossed)
I am more than happy to help where i can, and will answer any questions with honest, straight forward answers
See you all in the forum!!
Thanks given by:
Hi steve

Car sounds epic get a project thread up Big Grin
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
welcome to the club fella . . .plans sound good . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
I've started a build thread but it's in the xud section I should move it really to the projects bit
Thanks given by:
welcome! I've seen your project and the plans you have. Looks good Smile

One of the mods will see it and move it to the correct section I should think.
Thanks given by:
That would be great if they could please, sorry my mistake
Thanks given by: