Innovate LC-1 wideband controller + sensor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Innovate LC-1 wideband controller + sensor
Innovate LC-1 wideband lambda controller and Bosch sensor - £70

Few years old but in good condition, I wrapped all the excess wiring loom up when I installed this, and didn't cut it down, so has plenty of wiring length for almost any installation.
Already has the white 2-pin Junior timer plug fitted to the loom so you can plug it straight in as a replacement sensor for most Peugeot applications.
Also has an extended wire for the reset button + LED warning lamp - I combined them into a light-up button (comes with it) so you can monitor/reset it in the car. I had it built into the dashboard along with the output to connect to the laptop.
Also comes with a copper sheet heatsink for the sensor for turbo applications or use close to the cylinder head, and includes the 3.5mm jack to RS232 lead for reprogramming/monitoring through a laptop.

Off the car, boxed up and waiting for a new home Smile
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
£60 posted and I'll pay now?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
£70 and I'll post it you for free Wink
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
any idea on the total range? ie suitable for derv application?
Thanks given by:
7.35 to 22.5 total range for the A/FR, there is a diesel setting in the firmware (along with LPG and Meth, iirc) and the sensor is compatible , obviously it'd probably just show full lean when idling.
Thanks given by:
For those that requested some pictures:

[Image: Wideband1.jpg]

[Image: Wideband2.jpg]

Smile

There's the comm lead and heatsink not in the pics but they will come with it.
Thanks given by:
Provisionally sold.
Thanks given by:
(14-05-2014, 09:38 AM)Rippthrough Wrote: Provisionally sold.

Damn right it is Big Grin
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wideband lambda with Innovate LC-1 controller DemonDriverDan 0 661 05-03-2016, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DemonDriverDan
  Innovate LC-1 wideband + Bosch wideband sensor Niall 0 661 01-06-2014, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Niall