Campaign to build UK "Nurburgring"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campaign to build UK "Nurburgring"
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
"would get racers off the streets" - one of the comments, yeah for about an hour before they are back on them driving like they are still on track lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
As much as I would love this, il pretty much just say the same thing I did on .net.

In the current economic climate where the government cant afford to keep libraries open, pensions up, etc, there is a very small chance they will have a spare few million to build a racetrack.

Again, as much as I would love it, whoever thought this up seems to be a bit of a dreamer. If tracks like this were so easy and simple to just 'do' then im sure there would be tracks like the nurburgring in loads more countries already.
Thanks given by:
Wouldnt work, have you seen the price of the ring, it costs a fortune and TBh theres enough track days and RWYB that it aint needed
Thanks given by:
Never gonna happen, sweet if it did though
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Now ive seen some ludicrous "campaigns" before that would just never happen. Be awesome if it did though. We can always pray I guess
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
Thanks given by:
waste of money really as we have some challenging circuits here. knockhill been one of them, croft been a small circuit but its one fast circuit. sliverstone i would say is our nurburgring but could be wrong, just with it hosting the F1
Thanks given by:
I'd really like to see it and as I said on .net it would pay for itself after a few years.

But it isn't going to happen.
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  nurburgring camping suggestions firemoth 1 919 27-04-2015, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Poodle
  on my way! Nurburgring 2014 cully 56 6,923 06-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Last Post: cully
  Nürburgring Fun! Eeyore 15 3,046 24-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Last Post: procta