Your office/workspace

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your office/workspace
(09-05-2014, 06:31 PM)Niall Wrote: This was a permanent solution Paul. They emptied the tray at the bottom of the board every 3 days. It had limescale in it lol

well atleast ive drilled holes in the bottom of the board here Tongue

laundrys water and electric ive seen a few large Flash outs
the sight and the sound of a large 3 phase arc is quit impresive
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2014, 06:40 PM)cully Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 06:31 PM)Niall Wrote: This was a permanent solution Paul. They emptied the tray at the bottom of the board every 3 days. It had limescale in it lol

well atleast ive drilled holes in the bottom of the board here Tongue

laundrys water and electric ive seen a few large Flash outs

It is. Saw a builder go through a 3 phase cable into a distribution room on a new build once supplying 10 flats. Ive never seen a man fly so far. Surprisingly him and his drill were ok but the bit had been blown to pieces! I bet his arse was the size of a dinner plate after that!

In all fairness to him, the cable had been run in completely the wrong place (and illegally if you go against IEE) The electric board were soon on site replacing it free of charge with their tales in-between their legs whilst a sparking builder shouted at them lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
best pic i could find at the mo, and cant find one of the workshop

[attachment=16074]
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2014, 01:53 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: This is my prison at the moment, I work in a test lab doing emergency location equipment for aircraft, been busy in the test chamber recently.

It's a small room with a vault style door, roasting hot from all the analysers and computer equipment
[Image: 20140509_144613_zpsxb20ifwq.jpg]

Is it bad this looks like fun to me lol

Got any digital rf analysers you want to get rid of? Wink
Thanks given by:
='rocker8742' pid='429597' dateline='1399673682']
(09-05-2014, 01:53 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: This is my prison at the moment, I work in a test lab doing emergency location equipment for aircraft, been busy in the test chamber recently.

It's a small room with a vault style door, roasting hot from all the analysers and computer equipment
[Image: 20140509_144613_zpsxb20ifwq.jpg]

Is it bad this looks like fun to me lol

Got any digital rf analysers you want to get rid of? Wink
[/quote]

I enjoy the Proper testing/fault finding stuff, like proper engineer stuff, but recently I've been too busy doing all the thousands of mundane simple jobs that I get landed with because I'm the only one who can test them fast enough aha

My favourite analyser is a 1993 hp rsa, massive huge bulk of a thing with a tiny green and black screen haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Right i work in a bakery so figured i share some pics of the place and some of our toys...

[Image: DSC_0033_zpswak9st41.jpg]
Bread oven, old as f*ck, absolutely massive, takes so long to warm up and cool down its just left on all the time.

The maze that is attached to the side of said old oven :p
[Image: DSC_0035_zpsrgl9h4a1.jpg]

A shot of some of the workspace, all the tables cleared out so we could wash the floor!
[Image: DSC_0036_zpsmeqphqld.jpg]

If anyone wants to see more shout up and i'll get more thats only the main bakery, we have multiple other rooms (and buildings)
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(10-05-2014, 01:12 PM) 'Tom Wrote: Right i work in a bakery so figured i share some pics of the place and some of our toys...

[Image: DSC_0033_zpswak9st41.jpg]
Bread oven, old as f*ck, absolutely massive, takes so long to warm up and cool down its just left on all the time.

The maze that is attached to the side of said old oven :p
[Image: DSC_0035_zpsrgl9h4a1.jpg]

A shot of some of the workspace, all the tables cleared out so we could wash the floor!
[Image: DSC_0036_zpsmeqphqld.jpg]

If anyone wants to see more shout up and i'll get more thats only the main bakery, we have multiple other rooms (and buildings)

FairPlay man! Is it a mainstream baker we would all know? Or local to your area?
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
I guess it would be county wide, not quite spreading across the country yet. Still very old fashioned in that respect, alot of the work is still done by hand as opposed to machinery in the modern age.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2014, 06:40 PM)cully Wrote: laundrys water and electric ive seen a few large Flash outs

Seen a spanner left in a 415v 3ph distribution panel across the bars.........that was mighty messy. 11kV cables are pretty good when they go up!
Thanks given by:
Organised chaos Smile
[Image: 7uqyna3u.jpg]

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sparco Raceseat office chair "Sorry!" cully 21 5,359 05-12-2012, 12:45 PM
Last Post: cully
  Met Office Weather Warnings - Rant Dum-Dum 19 3,859 15-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: ginge191