It's that day of the week again...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's that day of the week again...
It's Friday!

Can't believe we have had a Bank Holiday week, still feels like it's lasted an eternity. Absolutely lashing it down outside, definitely don't have that Friday feeling Sad

Today - Finish work at 5, go for a run (must not pussy out even if there's a torrential downpour) then chill with the Mrs.
Tomorrow - dreaded MOT first thing in the morning (no need to question whether it will pass :p ) then going to a Nearly New Sale where you basically get hoards of pregnant women and crazy mumma's scrambling for second-hand toys and clothes. Chill out in the evening and basically try to avoid spending any money.
Sunday - Nothing planned, really want to go over and see my mate and possibly turn a pile of computer parts into a functioning computer...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Oh no not Friday! :-(
Well worked all bank holiday weekend and guess what, this weekend is no different.

Today work till 7 then maybe if I have enough spare cash go pub with work friend.
Tomorrow work till 6.30 then chill at home with a beer or 2.
Sunday work till 5 maybe chill with a few more beers.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Friday before payday for me, and no rugby tonight (Leeds beat Castleford 22-14 last night) so it's a quiet one...

Friday - Home for a takeaway with the missus, few beers and a few episodes of Homeland which is my new favourite thing Smile
Saturday - Wallpapering the living room and tearing up the old laminate, then filling cracks in the concrete floor ready for real wood flooring. Then in the evening going to a classic car meet, thread in the meet section Wink
Sunday - Lie in, fry up, relax Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I definitely have a Friday feeling it's sunny as hell here in the West Midlands with a breeze in the air Smile

Friday: at work till about 3 then off to help the missus with her horses n stuff then relax maybe go up to her mates and ride some 250 quads around their fields.

Saturday: Big lie in. Haven't had much more than 3/4 hours sleep a night this week and that's working bank holiday weekend Sad then try to get peugeotplanet installed on VMware on my mac (can't run natively just plain refuses to Sad ) then once that's done trying it out to resync my keys may go see Zakk (ozonehostile) see if there's any faults showing up on the 6 Smile.

Sunday: work 6:30-4 and then more relaxing. Hopefully it will be another beautiful day Smile
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
Friday doesn't even matter anymore...
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Today; Evening/night shift spraying a Nando's ceiling (what a PITA BTW, next time you eat overpriced chicken look up and spare a though for us poor bastards who had to prime/paint it)
Tomorrow; More work, Price a job up then curry and beer.
Sunday; CVMTBC If I can be arsed.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Friday:chill clean car for drive to Newquay
Saturday:drive to Newquay
Sunday: surf and have bbq Big Grin
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Somehow I have another weekend off so I'll be complaining about why there's so many bloody kids about, shouldn't they be at school etc, whinging abut how many people are in town shopping, there being too much traffic and such like.

Friday - Maybe have another go at trying to repair the car. Working night shift tonight, hopefully its another good night, were short staffed on a friday night though yay.
Saturday - sleep till lunch time, if the car is behaving go to the pugrun.
Sunday - weather depending I might try cycling the grand union canal from Wendover via Tring all the way into Paddington. About 60 miles. May just go down as far as Watford.
Thanks given by:
well it's all prep work for welding for me... depending on if it stays dry at all tomorrow

otherwise it'll be

sat - work, twiddle thumbs
sun - work, twiddle thumbs, maybe break out the lego
mon+tue - get down to the local friendly garage and ask nicely to use a bay
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2014, 03:47 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Somehow I have another weekend off so I'll be complaining about why there's so many bloody kids about, shouldn't they be at school etc, whinging abut how many people are in town shopping, there being too much traffic and such like.

Friday - Maybe have another go at trying to repair the car. Working night shift tonight, hopefully its another good night, were short staffed on a friday night though yay.
Sunday - weather depending I might try cycling the grand union canal from Wendover via Tring all the way into Paddington. About 60 miles. May just go down as far as Watford.

Dude your a prat. Pugrun is Sunday!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Revision, revision, revision.

It's exam season!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2014, 04:34 PM)Niall Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 03:47 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Somehow I have another weekend off so I'll be complaining about why there's so many bloody kids about, shouldn't they be at school etc, whinging abut how many people are in town shopping, there being too much traffic and such like.

Dude your a prat. Pugrun is Sunday!

LOL, I'm no good with this days of the week shit, they all end in day and it just confuses me
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PROJECT OF THE WEEK bashbarnard 20 3,787 27-04-2016, 08:18 PM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  So its that day of the week again.. FRIDAY! Matt-Rallye 16 2,701 01-11-2014, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Poodle
  Bargain of the week. Dean 7 1,719 13-01-2014, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Danny Wideboy