mpg?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mpg?
My pug will be all sorted and roadworthy in the next few days and i'm just wondering what to expect fuel economy wise.

I did around about 150-170 miles per week when i was on 2 wheels so will probably be about the same on 4.

And my car is a '96 1.4 just been serviced and having a fair ammount of engine work so is in good nick. What do you reckon?
Thanks given by:
i'd expect an average of 40ish with those miles assuming 30 a day 15 each way, less if it's broken up into shorter journeys (i get about 35mpg at the moment with mostly 10-15 mins driving per journey)
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
Less than a DT and slower Tongue
Thanks given by:
Good luck getting a dt insured for a first car 19 year old...
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2014, 08:16 PM)SteveMcs Wrote: My pug will be all sorted and roadworthy in the next few days and i'm just wondering what to expect fuel economy wise.

I did around about 150-170 miles per week when i was on 2 wheels so will probably be about the same on 4.

And my car is a '96 1.4 just been serviced and having a fair ammount of engine work so is in good nick. What do you reckon?

I got 39mpg over the 2 tanks I used recently in a w reg 1.4 hatch but I am a pretty careful driver.
Thanks given by:
My dt is my first car fully comp with Tesco
Thanks given by:
I got around 45mpg on a run when it was standard 41mpg average ATM seems better when I give it death only 37 average driving normally
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2014, 07:56 PM)pugmanxud Wrote: My dt is my first car fully comp with Tesco

yes but how old are you and how much are you paying?
Thanks given by:
I'm 18 taken out when I was 17 and a shade over 1100 sheetd
Thanks given by:
How the hell did you pull that off? I got quoted 2 grand... Im still paying 1000 for my 1.4 for tpft and im 19... You got family as named drivers or anything? :S
Thanks given by:
Yeh mum and grandad. Are you in a high risk area
Thanks given by:
Family could be it, i don't have anyone else as a named driver. I'm not sure about high risk area to be honest, i live in a little village where nothing ever gets stolen but speed limits mean f*ck all so not sure on that one
Thanks given by: