Key Fob problem on Phase 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Key Fob problem on Phase 3
Hi there

Can anyone help I have a Pug 306 Phase 3 key with the 2 buttons on it with NO light.
Basically when I got the car the central locking from the remote never worked. I have now changed the battery thinking that would sort the problem but nothing. Already tried programming it but still no joy.

Any ideas?

Rix
Thanks given by:
sounds like the fob is fcuked tbh mate . . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Either that or it needs resyncing

1.Switch off the ignition

2. Switch on the ignition

3. Immediately after switching on the ignition, press the large remote button

4. The remote should now be working again.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Tried doing this and nothing happened.

Still not working Sad
Thanks given by:
Sounds silly but mine goes through stages like this. Just doesn't work then one day it will. I found that when I unlock the car remotely with the other key, my key will work after that. Strange old peugeot ways lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I wish mine would fix itself lol. But really do want to sort it. Ill see if i can sort it by plugging in the snap on machine into the car and see if it can be reprogrammed in there.
Thanks given by:
Youll need peugeot planet to program it, along with the code
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm in Epsom mate so not a million miles from you and I have oeugeot planet so can give it a go. Could come up to ace for the french car meet this month?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Yeah thats would be great mate.

When is the meet at Ace Cafe, Ill meet you there if you like. Oh and what is this code thing I need not too sure if I've got that.
Thanks given by:
Right the code was supplied with the car on a credit card type card with the logo on, a picture of a key and a 4 character code. If you don't have this in your car history, you will need to pay peugeot £20 for the privilege of looking it up on their computer and giving it to you.

Ace I think is the 19th this month but have a look in the meets section Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Ok cheers mate. Just keep me posted Wink
Thanks given by: