Anyone between Cornwall & Staffordshire got excess Oil for sale??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone between Cornwall & Staffordshire got excess Oil for sale??
Hi everyone,
Getting seriously low on veggy oil now, my supplier isn't going through half as much now as he used to due to downsizing his restaurant, I have sent numerous letters around and emails to places but no joy Dodgy

Anyone somewhere between Cornwall & Staffordshire (ST15 0NL) have excess oil they want to sell off? Week starting 19th May I'm off to staffy with work so could collect anytime that week!

Cheers Big Grin
Thanks given by:
No body??
Thanks given by:
I think will texted u today but I have 20l here of new veg I can get more if u like £20 for 20l
Thanks given by:
Tesco and Asda both have offers on the big 5l bottles at 2 for £8 (80ppl)

Go for the tesco stuff if you have a choice as it has more calories per liter (9000 compared to 8990)
Thanks given by:
What oil would you use veg or sunflower??
Thanks given by:
Sunflower smells better, its thinner and often has more calories per liter
Thanks given by:
Yea that's what I thought I got the 2 for £8 deal from tescos yesterday thought I'd try sunflower lol
Thanks given by:
am intrigued, what do you put in the oil? been thinking doing this my self?
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2014, 09:36 PM)thehytheman Wrote: am intrigued, what do you put in the oil? been thinking doing this my self?

Chips, popadoms, some people dip breads in it..
Thanks given by:
Costco still 74ppl
Thanks given by:
Is it hard to make an account with catering wholesalers? Cheers
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2014, 09:36 PM)thehytheman Wrote: am intrigued, what do you put in the oil? been thinking doing this my self?

It's warm outside and I have glow plugs so I don't put anything in the oil. I just put the oil in the car LOL
Thanks given by:
no additives then I don't know that's why I asked. there chap near me who make eco diesel but you have order 25 ltrs
Thanks given by:
Eco diesel n veg oil is very different.

I add 2 stroke oil, petrol and cetane boost at specific quantities....but I, unlike DD, like my car and injection system to run well Wink

Love ya DD Tongue
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Actually TBF i run an injection cleaner and cetane booster but then I add that to diesel so dont really count it and if I didn't have any in the workshop I'd happily run without it.

I guess what thehytheman is getting at is can he run on straight cooking oil or does he need to but bio diesel. The long and short of it is you need an old mechanical injection engine (the 1.9 306s) and it can't just be any of them, it needs to be fitted with the bosch fuel pump, not the lucas one. If you take a photo of your engine we'll tell you if you can run on straight cooking oil.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap 6 in Cornwall 7057sam 2 930 03-04-2015, 10:16 AM
Last Post: 7057sam
  Any cyclones for sale in Cornwall? SACHAx 7 1,527 06-03-2015, 10:09 AM
Last Post: SACHAx
  Excess Insurance lolsteve 6 1,365 28-12-2013, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Dum-Dum