FCS - So what have you got left to do?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS - So what have you got left to do?
Well done Niall looking forward to seeing this, im also having a celebratory drink.... for the car working haha
Thanks given by:
Well my car isnt making it this year! Changed all mounts but still not right. Think ive popped drivers side cv joint. :-(
But on the bright side...
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 10:36 PM)7057sam Wrote:
(05-06-2014, 10:32 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: [Image: yzature4.jpg]

These turned up today so will be getting fitted tomorrow, fitted my new brake discs tonight

Will be cleaning the car inside and out tomorrow as well and trying to sort out any last bits

No more spinning off Smile or if you do you can't blame the tyres lol

What brakes are you fitting ? Hope get enough miles in them before track so you can bed them in.

Only some new pagid ones on the back
Thanks given by:
Those dont look like wets rockers Confused

(05-06-2014, 10:38 PM)Niall Wrote: Car is mapped and I'm pissed just round the corner from coombe. Roll on the weekend.

Congrats mate! 214bhp is a sweet figure. You happy then?

Im happy...mainly so I aint sharing front row with a KIA!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Get ready that's what I have to do lol no were near ready
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Still getting tracking done once again and trying to get a gasket on the exhaust so doesn't blow...last minute or what lol
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
im all set, had 4 wheel alignment done on the gti6 this morning and at the moment its all perfect. just need to fill it up with vpower later then ready for a convoy
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
f*ck all, as having spent about 3 days machining conversion washers, and refurbing my alloys, I discovered that half my bolts are too short. Balls.

Probably not even gonna bother cleaning the thing, as it's going to be on rusty steelies anyway!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Got last minute flock touch ups drying.
Just been n put some diesel in, now to top up with warm veg oil.
Tyres swapped round and pressures checked.
Then buff the leather, fit wing mirror glass and wash n wax later when it cools down.

Then clean windscreen and put on FCS stickers! Getting so excited...how sad am I!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I am about to clean the cars now. But I always get bored and do a really shit job... I hate cleaning cars!

I've had my FCS stickers on all week though! Smile
Thanks given by:
Currently in the bath. Got my cider and just waiting for the devon/cornwall bumpkins to make their way up here
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by: