Hazards not working

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazards not working
Bit of a weird one this. Thought I might ask before I start getting the multimeter out.
Hazards don't work indicators do. If you switch the indicators on then hit the hazard switch the indicators stop like they should. I've swapped the hazard switch and relay over from my own one just to see and it's neither. Any ideas people?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Checked the fuses? That's what it was for me!
Thanks given by:
Yeah I've replaced them too just to be safe. Fuse 15 is the 30amp and fuse 30 is the 15 amp according to autodata
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
(29-04-2014, 04:19 PM)tombarnard1989 Wrote: Yeah I've replaced them too just to be safe. Fuse 15 is the 30amp and fuse 30 is the 15 amp according to autodata

Tried a known working switch?
Thanks given by:
Yeah it's not on my car it's other half's new one so I thought I'd swap it for my bits just found the fault. It's this!

[attachment=15845] dodgy old alarm system
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indicators and Hazards not working. CaptainHair 5 3,005 19-01-2020, 06:47 PM
Last Post: CaptainHair
  indicators and hazards tuttyboy84 3 890 08-01-2015, 10:36 PM
Last Post: tuttyboy84