Decat 306 1.4 petrol

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decat 306 1.4 petrol
Can i Decat my 1.4 petrol and will it pass a mot without a Catalytic converter in line Huh
Thanks given by:
Yes you can...

But no it wont
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
The 1.4 doesn't have much low end as it is...you don't really want to lose that by de-catting tbh.

Also, the 1.4 is a TU engine, not an XU. Smile
Thanks given by:
Moved.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2014, 03:18 PM)Toms306 Wrote: The 1.4 doesn't have much low end as it is...you don't really want to lose that by de-catting tbh.

Also, the 1.4 is a TU engine, not an XU. Smile

Thats great thanks for the replys but i am not very good with cars i just follow the book lol i dont know about engines n stuff so all help is greatfully recevied with thanks as to a TU engine and XU engine thats just gone striaght over my head is it easy to explain or complecated.
Thanks given by:
1.4/1.6 engines are from the TU series, 1.8/2.0 are from the XU series. Totally different engines.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2014, 09:22 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: 1.4/1.6 engines are from the TU series, 1.8/2.0 are from the XU series. Totally different engines.

thanks for clearing that up for me i will be sticking to a 1.4 engine i dont need loads of speed it just gets me into trouble lol.AngelItwasntme
Thanks given by:
What you want, is someone selling a 1.4 exhaust with a spare cat you can knock the middle out of. Cough. Wink
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by: