WIW The VNT 205...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WIW The VNT 205...
Haha just looked at the message. Love it! Tell you what, accept my offer and ill buy you a bag of dorritos as well?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
4+ hours away dam!
Thanks given by:
f*ck distance, im happy to deliver anywhere in the country for minimal cost. Ie food, plane ticket home, and a few quid for spending the day doing it. But yeah cant see this going anywhere for a minute, and my insurance has 2 monhs left soim in no need to rush, will be alot easier for me to sell up when my insurance is out, then buy another motor and take out a new policy... Yeah i got some pictures for anyone who gives a shit.

[Image: IMGP2733_zpsc4abd197.jpg]

[Image: IMGP2727_zpsecffeaf6.jpg]

[Image: IMGP2730_zps0906b578.jpg]

[Image: IMGP2734_zps69be15df.jpg]

[Image: IMGP2736_zpsee98b822.jpg]

[Image: IMGP2728_zpsace91baf.jpg]

[Image: IMGP2745_zps59472313.jpg]

That'll do for now...
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Swap for a land rover discovery ????
Thanks given by:
Well i've decided i am going to sell up, its been in my head ever since i started this thread i just didnt have the guts to say it. Im also due some time off at work, so delivery could be arranged if you need it. And i have a tonne of veg here so the tank will be filled prior to your trip home.

I want this to be as honest as i can because its the forum and i love you guys, f*ck ebay. But you all know its an old french car, things dont work, nothing was mentioned when i bought it but like i say forum love and all, im sure you wont be disappointed once you start driving it but i dont want you to think hm well i didnt know that. So recently the passenger electric window stopped working after i washed it, its always been slow from the passenger switch and quick on the drivers but it doesnt do anything now, im sure it will come back soon. Theres no locking or heated rear screen in the boot (no wiring in it at all, was all pulled into the cabin for some reason) The rear beam is quite soft so if you really throw it round with 2 of you in there the rear arches can scrub, they need rolling/cutting out really, the gti6 arb should cure most of this (one included in the sale) but it needs adapting to fit. The car rattle a bit and shakes because of the engine mount. I have been driving it daily, its my only car, i go shopping with it, i take it to work, i drive my gran home in it (she makes the scariest faces when i drive her around)

Well thats all bad boring stuff, it makes epic win turbo noises and goes very fast! < best reason to buy something ever.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Just to clarify - ther're NO px offers - cash only?
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2014, 07:37 AM)Tom Wrote: And i have a tonne of veg here

Fancy selling some/all?

Cheers
Thanks given by:
Ok Ginge you can pm me your PX offer if you want. Its REALLY not what i want to do though, it just means i'll have to sell another car.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I want this Sad
Thanks given by:
Pump pump pump it up... I mean bump... Sort of like pump but without the p...
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Just viewed on eBay. Have to say that is such a nice looking 205!
  2001 Onyx Black 306 HDi Dturbo
[Image: 37c8a52a-43f7-4f95-b11a-9e912fe2446a_zpsf69cda28.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Deposit taken!!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
ninja
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2014, 05:39 PM)Niall Wrote: ninja

good lad . . . unless you've simply become a Ninja, even that's cool as fuk . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
ninja
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Soldsoldsoldsoldsold, not on the forum and probably never will be because i didnt meet the guy, sent someone down to collect it and went again, that was it. Hopefully hes happy and looks after it. Meanwhile im very sad, never been so broken up over selling a car Sad
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I know its a bit rude but you gunna say how much you got just out of interest?
Thanks given by:
(13-05-2014, 08:20 PM)Frosty Wrote: I know its a bit rude but you gunna say how much you got just out of interest?

I got quite close to the asking price on ebay. I dont want to start a debate or whatever so im not going to be specific, sorry dude.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
What a shame it's just palmed onto the next owner who doesn't have the sentiment as most people here may.

I guess it's about the money for you tom.. Each to their own.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Are we ment to feel sorry for you???
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
it would have been on the forum... lol
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Such a shame not to see this around...after all the work darren has done and money you spent
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(13-05-2014, 08:35 PM)ginge191 Wrote: What a shame it's just palmed onto the next owner who doesn't have the sentiment as most people here may.

WTF, actually lol'd

Fair play if you got that much for it Tom - Decent!
Thanks given by:
hmmmm
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(13-05-2014, 08:35 PM)ginge191 Wrote: What a shame it's just palmed onto the next owner who doesn't have the sentiment as most people here may.

What a stupid thing to say, I fooking love that car, and i would of really liked to see it go to someone on here, but at the end of the day yes it does come down to money, theres a number for every single persons car on this forum that if someone offered they would let them have it, someone gave me mine.

(13-05-2014, 08:36 PM)Jimbo Wrote: Are we ment to feel sorry for you???

You can feel however you like. Thought this was a car group, back to your mothers meeting if you want to talk about feelings.

(13-05-2014, 08:37 PM)padge Wrote: it would have been on the forum... lol

Sad times my man.

(13-05-2014, 08:42 PM)Piggy Wrote: Such a shame not to see this around...after all the work darren has done and money you spent

It is a shame i agree, but change happened and the car suddenly just became impractical for me, it didnt have to go but it would of been pointless to keep it, rather someone else enjoy it.

(13-05-2014, 08:43 PM)JJ0063 Wrote:

WTF, actually lol'd

Fair play if you got that much for it Tom - Decent!

Thanks man.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Locked as requested.
Thanks given by: