Cheap 205 5 door turbo diesel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap 205 5 door turbo diesel
I have recently replaced my other halves 205 with a 306 due to having a little one and now have to sell the 205.
I'm going to be honest the 205 is not.much to.look at with almost every panel dented. But it's got 10 months mot and tax till September.
The brakes vibrate when you brake hard and this sometimes causes the car to vibrate. It has had new discs and pads on front though. It's starts and drives fine apart from that though. Even has my old set of pepper potts on.
I'm after £300 without the tax or £400 with no offers.
Here's some pictures
[attachment=15765][attachment=15766][attachment=15767][attachment=15768]
We are in a place called great Finborough if anyone wants to Google location
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Right want this gone now asap. Taking offers. Scrap is £100 near me so more than that please. PS if someone offers me to low the Potts won't be on it as they won't be scrapped with carb either
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Ill have it!!

Pm me. Can we sort a deal out Wink
Thanks given by:
(29-04-2014, 06:33 PM)pugmanxud Wrote: Ill have it!!

Pm me. Can we sort a deal out Wink

Pmd
Thanks given by:
Replied.
Thanks given by:
bargain, i would have had this if you weren't a million miles from me . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Yeah just want it gone to many cars ATM.
Thanks given by:
I'll have second dibs if you dont sell..
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Not a problem I've got pugmanxud looking at it Thursday his made an offer. If it falls through I'll say on here straight away as need it gone
Thanks given by:
Ace. Mrs came home annoyed with lack of boost in her nad!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Same with my Mrs which is why she had this then the 306 used to have another 205 NAD but some prick wrote her last one off
Thanks given by:
Pugmanxud looked at this today and wants to pick it up next week. So provisionally sold Smile
Thanks given by:
OK, have been tryng to get a hod of you since you posted this, BUT was not able to do PM or email you directly due to lack of posts.

I am very interested and called Scott to get someone to reach out to you.

I would like to also have a look. Itf liked I will leave with it!! I am currently carless!
Thanks given by:
I've promised it to pugmanxud if he doesn't come collect next week it will be for sale again
Thanks given by:
Oh ill be coming don't worry!! Can't lose it at that price.
Thanks given by:
Sweet Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted diesel 3 door phase 2/3 Dmills306 1 1,679 14-01-2020, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Dturboleeds
  Y Reg 2001 306 HDI D Turbo Rare Black 3 Door Tom85 3 2,640 01-01-2018, 12:05 PM
Last Post: aircool
  Citroen zx volcane 1.9 turbo diesel Chris_90 4 2,279 26-02-2017, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Chris_90