The "beef" between theywhoshallnotbenamed and 306oc.co.uk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "beef" between theywhoshallnotbenamed and 306oc.co.uk
To be fair, the only thing that narked me on .net was the fact that despite the fact it's a paid site, none of the money seems to go on making it work. I stopped paying my CS after all the issues started...

Also, it pissed me off when people got banned for making fair comments but serial pain in the arses like Basher never had any problems.

I've met some great people on .net, and I'll continue to use it, but I think I'll be spending most of my time on here Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Fooby Wrote:I agree with the posts in this thread.

But I'd like to express the same position springs is discussing.

Regardless of what you think, feel, what to say about xyz forum. Just keep it to yourself. There isn't a need to go on about it.

If you don't like either forum for any reason, feel free to switch/use both, its totally ok and no-one from this Staff or Admin team will give you any problems with it.

I agree that the way it was handled wasn't the best but what can you do.. it probably wasn't the best time to launch in some way and that's what pissed them off a bit..

probably get round to speaking with you fooby at some point..
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:To be fair, the only thing that narked me on .net was the fact that despite the fact it's a paid site, none of the money seems to go on making it work. I stopped paying my CS after all the issues started...

Also, it pissed me off when people got banned for making fair comments but serial pain in the arses like Basher never had any problems.

I've met some great people on .net, and I'll continue to use it, but I think I'll be spending most of my time on here Smile

liam man you stopped paying cs cause you moved on to the ladas.
Thanks given by:
procta Wrote:liam man you stopped paying cs cause you moved on to the ladas.

No mate, I stopped paying it because I didn't feel it was going anywhere...
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:
procta Wrote:liam man you stopped paying cs cause you moved on to the ladas.

No mate, I stopped paying it because I didn't feel it was going anywhere...
thats gone right over your head, you were supposed to bite back like you normally do Sad
Thanks given by:
procta Wrote:thats gone right over your head, you were supposed to bite back like you normally do Sad

Bait fail lol

The Lada thing is old mate...
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:
procta Wrote:thats gone right over your head, you were supposed to bite back like you normally do Sad

Bait fail lol

The Lada thing is old mate...
anyway i heard you were getting a vaux hall nova and dropping the Vauxhall Calibra 16v engine into it?
Thanks given by:
procta Wrote:
THE_Liam Wrote:anyway i heard you were getting a vaux hall nova and dropping the Vauxhall Calibra 16v engine into it?

Nah it's just temporary mate, looking for a '6 or a VR6 Big Grin
Thanks given by:
[/quote]
Nah it's just temporary mate, looking for a mk2 1.1 fiesta or a mk1 micra Big Grin[/quote]

Confusedhock:
Thanks given by:
Nah it's just temporary mate, looking for a mk2 1.1 fiesta or a mk1 micra Big Grin[/quote]

Confusedhock:[/quote]

Quote fail :roll:
Thanks given by:
sell ya a 1.4 liam........
Thanks given by:
There is only one person i truly feel for over at theywhoshallnotbenamed and that is Warlord (Paul) who was, im sure we will all agree the main person for things regarding meets and organising things. The powers higher than him have truely f*cked it right up and he has been left on his arse which is really gutting because im sure many of you will have met him at the meets will agree that the man has a heart of gold. He dedicated a lot of his own spare time etc so i hope things work out for him and somthing comes of it because i know its really got to him.

Other than that unfortunate first post. Hello!
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
sweeney1987 Wrote:sell ya a 1.4 liam........

Sounds good mate! Got change for a quid? lol
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:
procta Wrote:
Nah it's just temporary mate, looking for a mk2 1.1 fiesta or a mk1 micra Big Grin

Confusedhock:[/quote]

Quote fail :roll:[/quote]
still getting used to the new forum lol
Thanks given by:
Atterz Wrote:There is only one person i truly feel for over at theywhoshallnotbenamed and that is Warlord (Paul) who was, im sure we will all agree the main person for things regarding meets and organising things. The powers higher than him have truely f*cked it right up and he has been left on his arse which is really gutting because im sure many of you will have met him at the meets will agree that the man has a heart of gold. He dedicated a lot of his own spare time etc so i hope things work out for him and somthing comes of it because i know its really got to him.

Other than that unfortunate first post. Hello!

Agree with this, got the impression today that he really didn't want to be involved.
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
To be fair, got a lot of time for Warlord. Top lad Smile
Thanks given by:
Aye warlord seems a proper decent bloke, he really has his head screwed on.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not sure if this is where it should be asked but I saw this the other day but never saw an answer to it.

You know that marquee(I think) that a lot of you donated towards, did that ever appear?
Thanks given by:
You mean the gazebo? I dont know what came of it tbh...

On a completely seperate note, have you seen foxys new rims? Theyre bangin yo! [/speculate]
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's it, the gazebo.
Thanks given by:
don't think i'll be posting on there any time soon unless its REALLY important. will still browse the threads but most likely won't see any posts from me. scott/adam, can you transfer post counts at all lol?
Thanks given by:
Best to just put it to bed now.

I'll just use both forums, as with most, i'll probably find myself using one more than the other in time.

Most of the diesel tuning talent seems to have migrated over here, so if I ever lose my mind and decide to buy a diesel this place will be very useful :p
Thanks given by:
I dont want there to be any beef between forums, we are all still the same people.

I have my opinion on the situation, but springs. I'll discuss that with you later.

Topic closed, so please, just be nice to everyone. You certainly wont get any issues from 306oc if you decide to stay on pugnet
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Not sure what happened to the gazebo. But echo the above about warlord. Top lad, hope he comes over here.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Id be kinda gutted if Warlord dosent come to any of our meets.
Thanks given by: