How many norfolk members??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many norfolk members??
Rainbow 
Basically just wondering how many members are in the local area Smile im located at Syderstone just outside kings lynn and this is my car so give us a flash if you spot me.
[attachment=15353]
Thanks given by:
I'm just outside of Norfolk (holbech) but am round kings lynn fairly often will be in either of these.

[attachment=15355]

[attachment=15356]
Thanks given by:
I'm just outside Swaffham so not far!
Thanks given by:
I live in suffolk which is the pretty much the same,expect I don't have 6 toes and f*ck my sister
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
im in holbeach too Smile
Thanks given by:
(13-04-2014, 10:41 PM)7057sam Wrote: I live in suffolk which is the pretty much the same,expect I don't have 6 toes and f*ck my sister

Lol suffolk boy too.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I live in norfolk, I'm about 6 miles outside kings Lynn but don't drive a 306 anymore :,( lol have always wondered how many of us live in this area, always on the look out for forum members lol
Thanks given by:
Well in ipswich there is me,tom,jamma, and sam(part time)
Diggerz-lowersoft(I think)

Never seems to do any ea meet anymore,shure we coukd get a few people together
Thanks given by:
Mspdan I think I have seen your car around holbech.
I'd definitely be up for a meet I don't mind travelling a little way could meet up halfway or something?
Thanks given by:
(14-04-2014, 10:06 AM)aggyj17 Wrote: Mspdan I think I have seen your car around holbech.
I'd definitely be up for a meet I don't mind travelling a little way could meet up halfway or something?

Yeah sounds great they lods of decent places to do for drive round are way,especially now the weathers getting better.
Thanks given by:
(14-04-2014, 10:02 AM)7057sam Wrote: Well in ipswich there is me,tom,jamma, and sam(part time)
Diggerz-lowersoft(I think)

Never seems to do any ea meet anymore,shure we could get a few people together

Yeh as above. I am in Ipswich at weekends.
Thanks given by:
(14-04-2014, 10:06 AM)aggyj17 Wrote: Mspdan I think I have seen your car around holbech.

which 306 i have 7 know...

plus mate has the black one, unfortunately im using a diablo atm..

id be up for a meet in my current shed if other people are, worth posting one up?
Thanks given by:
In a black one I think? Slammed on the front but the rear up in the clouds lol. Is that you?
Thanks given by:
(14-04-2014, 04:10 PM)aggyj17 Wrote: In a black one I think? Slammed on the front but the rear up in the clouds lol. Is that you?

no thats scott that i sold it to id never drive it round in that state buddy..

he is in the middle plaguing me to rebuild a beam for him aha..

im driving a y reg diablo atm buddy Smile
Thanks given by:
Haha I'm a saaafolk boy too. Sudbury/halstead border.

I'd be well up for an east Anglia meet.
Thanks given by:
Yer that's me in the black one.. He's not rebuilding a rear beam for me he's wrecking it atm.. I'm in the process of lowering the rear but just had to have new breaks and tyres and a windscreen so process is slow atm as wanting to poly bush whole car ready for stage 2 and 3 hopefully.
Thanks given by:
I'm right on the east coast of norfolk in martham. My car isn't exactly meet worthy though... it's not bad, just completely standard and no intentions or funds to change that any time soon =/ If i had any more arch gap, i'd get away calling it a tractor to be honest...

[Image: car_zps232b48f0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just been to Norfolk/Cambidgeshire for work.
You boys can keep them bladdy roads.
Thought it was bad in bucks,like driving on a motocross track.
Lowered APs probably not much help....
Thanks given by:
Yeah our roads are terrible! I love driving in other counties!

I'm in Acle, half way between Norwich and Yarmouth. So is Jake, and Dan is in Norwich although he doesn't come on here anymore.
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The roads are pretty bad for cars, but some of the best in the country on 2 wheels!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap trackday in Norfolk Dan! 4 1,373 11-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Last Post: aggyj17