rear axel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rear axel
hi ive been trying to lower my axel but typically my drivers side torsion is seized to f*ck lol.

If anyone has got any ideas or a good garage in the staffordshire area or wants to help me do it the trailing arm way, cause i dont trust myself doing it that way lol.

much pug love Smile
Thanks given by:
Has to lower mine the notch method on both sides while my other axle is in the process of being built. It's a dodle. Managed to get a nice even drop of around 40 mm. Remove the nuts off end of bar. Bang trailing arm partially out jack up slit back in. Ps disconnect the shock makes for an easy life
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
does it not f*ck the bearing up then if u take the trailing arm partially out? i was gona buy a new one anyway just incase i do f*ck up the bearing lol
Thanks given by:
never had a beam f*ck up on me by taking the trailing arms off dont see the issue tbh
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Never had an issue to be fair had to lower my 205 this method and that's still going strong two years on with someone else. Never had time to rebuild an axle in my ownership.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Only fucks them up if they bearings are already shagged, so when you remove the trailing arm the bearing collapses then you put it back in, hey presto shot axle.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gti 6 stub axel LironTurbo 3 1,640 14-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Last Post: cully
  question, new axel ghandi0007 3 1,281 15-04-2017, 09:23 PM
Last Post: ghandi0007
  Rear axel Nicks306 26 3,275 03-05-2014, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Nicks306