WiNgNuTz's Diablo 5dr DT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: WiNgNuTz's Diablo 5dr DT
Thanks for your honesty mate, thats kind of as low as i'd want to go tbh, still wanna try and get as much as possible for her. It looks like i've missed the boat for the Focus though, my mate has taken a deposit for it, so i'm basically resigning myself to the fact that its gone. Sad I am leaving the car for sale for now though, as he also has his 306 estate for sale, so might aim for that instead, as its still an estate, and will be cheaper for me to run and maintain. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-05-2014, 08:35 PM)Tom Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 08:30 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Have you tried ebay Steve?

Though as I haven't got more than £500 for ph3s your price does seem more optimistic than I thought. Confused

Remember you live in the ass end of no where... Steve might have more of a chance being hes a bit more central. Atleast i think he is.

Central? He's pretty much as far south as you can get this side. lol

I know what you mean Steve, and trust me I didn't want to lose as much as I have on mine, but they just aren't worth anywhere near what they were it seems. Sad
Thanks given by:
I havent tried ebay tbh, although someone earlier said that they're doing free listings this weekend, so might throw an ad up on there. Its a royal PITA, i cant believe i'll have to let her go for such a small amount! Censored
Thanks given by:
Free listing doesn't cover cars mate... Confused So its £15 for a classified, or £10 for an auction plus £20 end fee, so you lose even more there.

I totally agree though, £500 barely covers a set of tyres for new cars but that's all a whole 306 is worth. That said, they are getting old now, and not exactly economical, and definitely not cheap to tax (excluding late HDis) which is all people want nowadays.
Thanks given by:
(04-05-2014, 09:11 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Free listing doesn't cover cars mate... Confused So its £15 for a classified, or £10 for an auction plus £20 end fee, so you lose even more there.

I totally agree though, £500 barely covers a set of tyres for new cars but that's all a whole 306 is worth. That said, they are getting old now, and not exactly economical, and definitely not cheap to tax (excluding late HDis) which is all people want nowadays.

This is why im now looking at having the 306 estate off my friend instead, THIS one. Not to everyones taste maybe, but i kinda like it, its still an estate (thus solving my space problem), and the tax is half the cost of the DT. That, and it happily does 45mpg around town. Wink
Thanks given by:
Yeah, tbh, its really not to my taste lol, I'd even have the focus over it lookswise! But if you like it and it fits the bill then why not. Smile
Thanks given by:
Oh don't get me wrong, I'd have the focus over the pug any day, but as it's looking like the focus has sold, I will just have to plump for the 306 estate instead. If that sells before mine as well, then I'll just have to keep the hatchback for a while longer.
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't get the state as you'd spend more money changing it so spending money on a car that's not worth it, could get a nicer car for 1.2k
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Oh yeah, that's the other thing, I won't be paying that price. Wink

Tbh if I do get that estate, I won't be spending loads putting it all right, and changing loads of bits, I'm gonna see if he'll throw in the spare rear doors he's got, as they'll be fair better for the kids, as well as Mr mot. Other than that, it's basically gonna stay the same as it is now. Might see about taking the wing off and bending it back into roughly the right shape, can't be arsed trying to colour match the paint. Nospeak
Thanks given by:
Could have had my spare eyc silver wing but think zachs sold it now.

800 tops for the state? Wink

Thanks given by:
Pretty much, might go a little higher, but not much. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
825 tops, it's too personal to be worth more and also as mentioned before...curious why the HG has been changed at 60k

Thanks given by:
I don't think the gasket NEEDED changing, but I'm not too sure, meant to ask him why it was done when the previous comment was posted. lol
Thanks given by:
Seems it had a cam belt failure, hence the rebuild. Wink
Thanks given by:
So was everything replaced that should have been, sure you don't wanna buy a bodge-it & flog-it Smile

Thanks given by:
Yeah, it was. I've known the owner for at least 4 of the 7 years he's owned the car, so i've seen the amount of work thats gone into it. Wink
Thanks given by:
Just looking out for you fella, don't want you to have to spend out more with engine problems after buying it Smile

Thanks given by:
No need to worry about me bud, i'm a big boy now. lol

Anyway....someone wanna buy my car?! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Now on ebay as well - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111347169448?s...1555.l2649
Thanks given by:
Jesus, surprised this hasn't shifted at the prices it is dropping at.

GLWTS mate
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
You and me both mate, gonna be difficult handing over the keys for such a low price. Sad
Thanks given by:
This is now sold pending payment. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
£100??

Thanks given by:
No. Dodgy

Dropping it off in a couple of hours, £550 in my pocket. Until tomorrow. lol
Thanks given by:
SOLD??
Thanks given by:
Yes, sold. Got the new hdi now as well, I'll get a thread up once I've finished sorting dinner and can upload the pics from the camera.
Thanks given by:
How much did you get???
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2014, 06:48 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: No. Dodgy

Dropping it off in a couple of hours, £550 in my pocket. Until tomorrow. lol

This is about 3 posts up.
Thanks given by:
£550 not bad! new ride??
Thanks given by:
Seriously? Don't you think it might be the estate in his sig? Even tells you the engine and spec.... Confused
Thanks given by: