wet floor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wet floor
every so often , I am finding the footwell wet, it's not the heater matrix, but I think the rain is finding its way in some where. its normally just my side. any else had this with the p3 pug, it has sun roof but no staining on header. Exclamation
Thanks given by:
Could be the door seal not seated properly or the drains in the bottom of the door, always good to have a check
Thanks given by:
I was gonna say try the door seals, ive had this before myself. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
thanks guys, my doors seals do make a hissing sound when the door closes, I take a look in the morning, Blush
Thanks given by: lennox
Has it had the dash out recently for anything?
Thanks given by:
have you been poking through any of the sealed holes in the bulk head? i.e. for sub cables. my mates ph2 was like a swimming pool because water was getting in through from the bulk head somehow
Thanks given by:
It could still be the sun roof. The back of the headliner isn't waterproof but it is smooth, water can run along the back, down the a-pillars and around the bottom of the door seals into the footwell.
Open your sunroof and pour water down the drains to check that it still drains.
It is likely one of the things the others suggested but checking the sunroof is very quick and easy, and even if it isn't causing your leak it would be nice to know if it is getting blocked in advance before it starts spilling in!
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by: