jp stage 1+

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jp stage 1+
Ive just got a stage 1+ from jp and what a difference from just stage 1 it pulls so hard once it comes on boost well worth the money
Thanks given by:
He's just sent me a +1 over mate gonna put it on tomorrow, glad to hear its good I can't wait to put mine on

And mines standard so it should feel real good! Smile
Thanks given by:
Are you going from standard too stage 1+ or are u already on stage 1??
Thanks given by:
How easy are the maps to upload yourself?
As i will be getting one soon.
Thanks given by:
Very easy im not computer expert and I done it
Thanks given by:
Standard to 1+ mate

Also when you plug the MPPs in do you click write straight away or do you have to read the file first
Thanks given by:
You will notice it alot then lol if you go to the hdi tuning web site there is a guide on how to do it but I opened the programme then just opened the stage1+ map and then clicked the download button, so have you got a full exhaust or just decatted the standard system???
Thanks given by:
No its still got the cat at the minute I'm going to smash the innards out soon though and cheers I'm hoping it blows my socks off lol
Thanks given by:
I've got a JP Stage 1+ and it goes very well even with the cat and a standard exhaust, so its certainly not essential to do those. Really is night and day over standard

As I've said on here before, I'd wholeheartedly recommend Jammapic for HDi mapping ThumbsUp
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
Yeah he seems a top bloke a pleasure to deal with. I'm looking forward to seeing how the car feels tomorrow, Smile
Thanks given by:
Ive got a turbo back stainless system and it's pretty quick with this new map but what you will notice the most is how much nicer the car is to drive but id try and sort that cat pretty soon as im sure when I fitted the exhaust it felt quicker and the turbo seamed to spool up faster but it may have just been in my head lol
Thanks given by:
Did you guys use MPPS to install the map ? And do you have a link to the seller you bought it from.

Cheers Titch
Thanks given by:
I used a geltto I think never heard of a mpps sorry
Thanks given by:
I used MPPs here's the one I bought http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/191128731071?nav=SEARCH
Thanks given by: