505 gti

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
505 gti
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Retro-Classic-...43c826cfa6

Would love this if it was closer to me and i hadn't just bought a gti6.This looks so win!
Thanks given by:
Moved to a more appropriate section.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
That...is win.

/thread
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
aright yeah. facepalm :/
Thanks given by:
Dat dash, looks like a skyscrapper
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
it would look great lowered on some banded steels. but then again its such a rare car you would wanna keep it looking original
Thanks given by:
oooowwww manual and everything. If I sold the rallye and the 'state id just about scrape the money to buy it.
Thanks given by:
Every time i see one i want one.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i just love the front ends on these. looks so mean
Thanks given by:
People who win the lottery and buy lambos are just boring. I'd have a shed full of retro win.
Tho all of it may well be slightly modified Smile
Thanks given by:
(14-04-2014, 04:11 PM)nominous Wrote: People who win the lottery and buy lambos are just boring. I'd have a shed full of retro win.
Tho all of it may well be slightly modified Smile
yeah same here, a load of retro's restored to there former glory
Thanks given by:
I'm hoping a 505 diesel manual comes up at a sensible price one day and then the estate is getting chucked.
Thanks given by:
rwd derv drift bus. roaling coal. would be epic
Thanks given by:
Ild take the plate [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Are the things rear wheel drive?
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
(14-04-2014, 06:35 PM)Ben Jay Wrote: Are the things rear wheel drive?

Duh, why do you think we fap over them so badly
Thanks given by:
So who's going to buy it then?!!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
some one give me the money and i happily will. although id rather the estate, 7 seater drift taxi?

oh my god theres an auto 4 speed gti in gloucestershire, might have to go view it.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
There've been a couple of tidy ones on the bay/car and classic for a while. Sorely tempted.

Nearly bought one a few months ago, but I offered the guy under what he wanted and he just flogged it to someone else, was a bit gutted, as it was only a grand. Was an auto though.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
I would deffo have a look at getting one of these at a later date, but being 18 i couldn't justify buying one atm. Would be something to look forward to as a restoration project depending on condition in the future.
Thanks given by:
Is it just me, but I don't really like the idea of a rwd Peugeot :-\

It's not their forte really lol

Not the best car Peugeot ever made really
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2014, 12:39 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: Is it just me, but I don't really like the idea of a rwd Peugeot :-\

It's not their forte really lol

Not the best car Peugeot ever made really

Mmm, RWD XUD would be nice, couldn't care less if it was actually a Peugeot or not.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(14-04-2014, 04:30 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I'm hoping a 505 diesel manual comes up at a sensible price one day and then the estate is getting chucked.

build one, get hold of a 505 that is in ok condition and go from there, maybe even HDI it.
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2014, 02:10 PM)procta Wrote:
(14-04-2014, 04:30 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I'm hoping a 505 diesel manual comes up at a sensible price one day and then the estate is getting chucked.

build one, get hold of a 505 that is in ok condition and go from there, maybe even HDI it.

nooooo, xud should be the only derv engine dropped in. With a big blower ofcourse
Thanks given by:
A reliable 505 daily would be sweet. Mind, so would something like a 405 with a more modern engine...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Tbh you just have to look at it to know it was never their best sporting car but would be epic drifting about side ways with loads of coal pouring out the back of it. Or roof ninja
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Yeah, would be a good reliable cruiser, but 'old Peugeot' and 'reliable' never really go in the same sentance.
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2014, 02:40 PM)willJspears Wrote:
(16-04-2014, 02:10 PM)procta Wrote:

nooooo, xud should be the only derv engine dropped in. With a big blower ofcourse

yessss for the sake of it Tongue
Thanks given by:
If I had money, i'd buy this and hide it in my garage!
Thanks given by:
405 mi16:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/peugot-405-mi1...258c75028a
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: