Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smile 
Well all first post here. Have got a lot of info from the site by just readin other posts. Started with a moonstone blue hdi dturbo and then a diablo red hdi. Both wrote off. Have an xsara dturbo now. Smile

HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
welcome, get some pics up
Thanks given by:
(14-04-2014, 03:01 PM)willJspears Wrote: welcome, get some pics up

Thanks given by:
welome matey , wheels lookin good
Thanks given by:
looks alright that. looks fairly tidy also
Thanks given by:
Welcome

classic irish car lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
so any plans for further mods , or you keeping it as is ????
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate, I like the car, not so keen on the wheels! Are these wolfrace? They look similar to my mates and... Wellll.... I'm just not a fan Tongue nice motor though Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the welcome lads Smile

Yeah it is a tidy one. I have cyclones on it now, not a fan of big wheels Smile and took coilovers off it and put shocks and lowering springs on, much comfier.

Its runnin a bosch pump and ko3 turbo. Have screwed out the pump and adjusted the turbo wastegate. Did the lda mod aswell. Quik car now. Quiker than the 306 hdi i had remapped and its not smokey like most irish one's Smile

(16-04-2014, 09:49 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: Welcome mate, I like the car, not so keen on the wheels! Are these wolfrace? They look similar to my mates and... Wellll.... I'm just not a fan Tongue nice motor though Smile

Yeah they are wolfrace, not a fan either, prefer the cyclones.

(16-04-2014, 09:49 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: Welcome mate, I like the car, not so keen on the wheels! Are these wolfrace? They look similar to my mates and... Wellll.... I'm just not a fan Tongue nice motor though Smile

Cyclones and my old 306 in the bakround

Thanks given by:
cyclones look alot better
Thanks given by:
Welcome along

Looks like you have done a good job on that 306 in the back ground
Thanks given by:
Well, I think the 17s suit it better :/ even though there abit gash lol
Yeah what you done to that (hdi I take it) in the background?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
Yeah crashed that about 2 week ago, was lucky to get out of it. Was a clean 306 too, hard found over here. 17's seemed a bit hard on the car. Looked alryt from a distance i suppose Smile

Thanks given by:
Looks good mate, least you walked away from the 306 and have a few bits you may be able sell off it

Smile
Thanks given by: