Couple of forum related questions.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of forum related questions.
A few stupid things that I would like to know about but don't know what they mean on here.
What's with all the ninjas to start off with?
How do I earn rep? With guides I guess or helpful info. How do I give others rep.
Also would be awesome to put some names to faces at some point so I may be at fcs this year just to let ipeople know.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
ninja's are just that.....a secret idea/plan you're doing....but making people interested (theoretically) in the end result, which is usually a massive anti-climax anyway. lol

Rep is earnt if you're helpful to the right people....a lot of people cant be bothered with it (me included lol ). You can rep people with the rep button at the bottom of the post, its the one to the right of 'find'.

As for putting names to faces, you're near Ipswich right? Give me a wave if I pass you on the A14... Tongue
Thanks given by:
Ninja smiley is more of a joke from the start of the forum.
People give you rep as and when they feel you deserve it and you can give it back at the bottom of every post (button to the left with the + sign)
Introduce your self at FCS. We are all a friendly bunch. Well most!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
1. Ninjas are awesome, who wouldnt want them around.
2. Exactly that. People can give rep for anything they wish. Generally being helpful, a good guide, a funny comment, a good buyer/seller. You can give it by either going to someones profile or by clicking the button at the bottom of the post (little picture of a person with a green +)
3. Get on the club stand at FCS and pugfest and stay for the camping, dont be afraid to say hello, everyones friendly really.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My rep hasn't increased in about 6months ahaha shows how much of a useless lady garden I am
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I never get repSad
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(13-04-2014, 09:41 PM)Matt Wrote: My rep hasn't increased in about 6months ahaha shows how much of a useless lady garden I am

Qft!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cheers guys. Never like to be that guy that never says anything. We are planning on going to fcs this year but it's dependant on if our newborn is in the mood. Which I hope he is because we have a mini festival at brands hatch soon as well
(13-04-2014, 09:20 PM)Toms306 Wrote: ninja's are just that.....a secret idea/plan you're doing....but making people interested (theoretically) in the end result, which is usually a massive anti-climax anyway. lol

Rep is earnt if you're helpful to the right people....a lot of people cant be bothered with it (me included lol ). You can rep people with the rep button at the bottom of the post, its the one to the right of 'find'.

As for putting names to faces, you're near Ipswich right? Give me a wave if I pass you on the A14... Tongue

Yes in near ipswich. Well nearer stowmarket. I work in ipswich though if anyone sees a green Bore door on potts give us a wave. I'll have to get a 306oc sticker in there so people know as well
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Also rep isn't entirely for how helpful you are, alot of it is a popularity contest. It's nice to use it to thank people or reward them for being piss-your-pants funny though.
Thanks given by:
(14-04-2014, 05:05 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Also rep isn't entirely for how helpful you are, alot of it is a popularity contest. It's nice to use it to thank people or reward them for being piss-your-pants funny though.

This is exactly how I use it. I only really rep people if they give me helpful advice or make me actually laugh lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Bodge (not car related, but outbuilding/electrics!) cpikey316_ 6 2,443 05-05-2018, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset
  So annoyed today, car related! cpikey316_ 18 3,070 28-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Last Post: cpikey316_
  Long Shot 'Wanted' or Better Idea..? (DPF related) Toms306 37 6,523 23-09-2015, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Toms306