South-East Convoy to FCS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South-East Convoy to FCS
Where/when would a gentleman from southampton meet you gents?
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(27-05-2014, 01:18 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Where/when would a gentleman from southampton meet you gents?

Going from DumDum's post, Newbury services would be appropriate.

I'm assuming everyone who was up for this will end up on the M4? We could all just meet at the Newbury one. Unless anyone else has a different suggestion? M25 ones near Cobham then Newbury?
Thanks given by:
anyone coming from norfolk/essex/suffolk area?
Thanks given by:
Well, this is the route i'll most likely be following, can stop wherever to meet up with people.

[attachment=16481]
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(27-05-2014, 07:11 PM)pugmanxud Wrote: anyone coming from norfolk/essex/suffolk area?

I think just you and me mate,not many ea member any more Sad
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Okay. Do you want to pm me your number and sort it out by text? Easier than on PM
Thanks given by:
Wingnutz, Me and sam could meet you somewhere around reading if he's up for it? he's only up the road from me in the grand scheme of things...
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2014, 07:14 PM)pugmanxud Wrote: Wingnutz, Me and sam could meet you somewhere around reading if he's up for it? he's only up the road from me in the grand scheme of things...

Sorry dude, didnt see your post till now! Doh

As it is, I will be meeting Sam (Bigcheez2k3) at the Cobham services on the m25 at about midday(ish), anyone else want to meet us there? Can stop at the reading services as well to meet up with others, with a view to leaving again by 13.30.

Extra stops can be factored in, but personally, i'd like to get to site as early as possible to make the most of the weekend. Wink
Thanks given by:
Haha! I'm meant to be convoying with Sam7057 bit waiting for text to confirm time yet. But yes earlier the better
Thanks given by:
Fair enough mate, thats why i included a username to avoid confusion. Wink Proper stoked for this now, f*ck the weather, i'm gonna have a cracking time no matter what! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
^ what he said!!
Thanks given by:
Hi All,

I am in North London and aiming to leave Friday afternoon.

Can someone ring me please to clarify this long string? Sorry I am at work and cat read all of this.

what does Cafe meet mean? as in where? Ace cafe London? anyone up for that? than tak norht circ and M4?

I got a big car and am towing so conviy and walkie talkies would be fab!!

Dom 07733 747 084

Yup Coming from North London!! so you will pass me on the way down

(27-05-2014, 07:11 PM)pugmanxud Wrote: anyone coming from norfolk/essex/suffolk area?
Thanks given by:
When do people think they'll be at newbury services?

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 10:00 AM)Dom Wrote: Hi All,

Can someone ring me please to clarify this long string? Sorry I am at work and cat read all of this.

what does Cafe meet mean? as in where? Ace cafe London? anyone up for that? than tak norht circ and M4?

Dom 07733 747 084

Hi Dom, not sure what cafe you're on about, although I believe the original idea was to meet at a cafe for breakfast, but most of the others are heading down to the site today. Losers. Tongue

At the moment, as far as i'm aware, some of us will be meeting at the Cobham services on the M25 >HERE< for about midday, then stopping at the Reading services >HERE< between 13:00 and 13:30ish.

Walkie talkies are optional, but well worth the banter! I have a set of 2, so have a spare going if anyone doesnt have one.
Thanks given by:
Maybe skip the Reading and carry onto Newbury services? I've seen that mentioned more. We could do both but I'd rather not stop 3 times.
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 10:53 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:

Dom 07733 747 084

Hi Dom, not sure what cafe you're on about, although I believe the original idea was to meet at a cafe for breakfast, but most of the others are heading down to the site today. Losers. Tongue

At the moment, as far as i'm aware, some of us will be meeting at the Cobham services on the M25 >HERE< for about midday, then stopping at the Reading services >HERE< between 13:00 and 13:30ish.

Walkie talkies are optional, but well worth the banter! I have a set of 2, so have a spare going if anyone doesnt have one.

Hi, thanks for the fast response! sorry if i didnt get it.... are you leaving tomorrow then yes? that would suit me perfectly.
walkie talkie, dont have one would be fab if I could get one off you for the journey.? if we end up heading there together?

any way I can call you later on?
Thanks given by:
Aye, sounds fair mate, not really that much further on than Reading, so seems fairly pointless to stop at both. Good shout sir. Wink
Thanks given by:
And no problem Dom, where would you rather meet up?
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 11:27 AM)Dom Wrote:
(05-06-2014, 10:53 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:

Dom 07733 747 084

Hi, thanks for the fast response! sorry if i didnt get it.... are you leaving tomorrow then yes? that would suit me perfectly.
walkie talkie, dont have one would be fab if I could get one off you for the journey.? if we end up heading there together?

any way I can call you later on?

for me its going to be reading as i m coming from north London
Thanks given by:
Dom, skip the Reading services, and stop at Newbury >HERE< instead, not much further up the road, but could be quite a few of us meeting there. Wink
Thanks given by:
I'm happy to meet wherever. Waiting to hear back from Sam as for times.

What time at Newbury? Also what walkie talkie channel

Hmm looks like no chance of being at Newbury till 3 as can't leave work earlier than 12
Thanks given by:
For references purposes, >THESE< are the walkie talkies we're using, and i'll likely be using channel 1.

We'll probably be at Newbury services between 13:00 and 13:30, give or take. Wink
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 12:26 PM)pugmanxud Wrote: Hmm looks like no chance of being at Newbury till 3 as can't leave work earlier than 12

See you at the campsite then! lol
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 12:43 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(05-06-2014, 12:26 PM)pugmanxud Wrote: Hmm looks like no chance of being at Newbury till 3 as can't leave work earlier than 12

See you at the campsite then! lol

Hey Guys, As my car is currentl still without gearbox windows boot bumpers seats etc... you get the point.

my time really depends on how much I get done today!! tonight!!
personally the 13- 13h30 at Newbury sounds a bit enthusiastic for me!! I swill still be finishing off my car tomorrow morning and throughout the night.

so If I cant make 13h, then I will aim for 15h and meet a second group? any takers?
Thanks given by:
Me for 3pm
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2014, 01:16 PM)pugmanxud Wrote: Me for 3pm

ok! wanna exchjange numbers?
Thanks given by:
I'll drop you a text.
Thanks given by:
Not sure there's alot of point you guys meeting at 1330 as you can't get in to the show till 1800
Thanks given by:
Yeah, we're heading out a little later now so likely to catch up with the guys at Newbury for 3.
Thanks given by:
So we meeting for 3 then?

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  South west pugfest convoy Frosty 7 4,013 29-06-2017, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Show: French car show East Midlands convoy. kentiiboii 11 3,419 05-06-2015, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Orta
  south east convoy for fcs impotentials 5 2,127 05-06-2015, 08:54 AM
Last Post: connorp