Lower strut braces - bare metal ones for you cheapskates....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lower strut braces - bare metal ones for you cheapskates....
ninja

4 available, all bare metal, £50 plus 5.95 for postage if you need it. First come, first served!
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
What type are they? Gti6 or the other tighter ones?
Thanks given by:
Will these offer sump protection for lowly gentlemen?

If so pencil me in for one next week
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
They're the tighter fitting version of the gti6 ones, should fit everything bar TU models.

I can do an even tighter one for the really low TD's with just two bends, but won't be making any of those for a while.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Got a photo of one fitted? Il book one
Thanks given by:
Phil i'll definitely take one mate, payday isn't til the 26th though so will be next Monday I pay up if that's ok?

I just want one that will offer some kind of protecting to the sump so it doesn't get ripped off.
Thanks given by:
I call dibs on one Ripp please Smile Do these fit with the undertray still in place out of interest? Do you have any of these tighter models (ooh er!) fitted? I've got some hellish speedbumps down my way and am rather worried ill ground her out! :S
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure, I don't think anyone's fitted one with the undertray, will see if I can find some fitted pics, should be a couple in Padges thread somewhere.
Thanks given by:
Me please! I'll pay Thursday if that's ok fella? I'll take one 100% and I'm happy to pay a small deposit TongueP
Thanks given by:
Yeah, that's fine if it's definate tommorow, in that case - 2 left!

cwspellowe - I might have a couple more next week so you can have one out of those if money's tight 'till then Smile
Thanks given by:
I'll take one!

Can PayPal you the money tonight too...
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Constant spamming you over the years and you still don't know my name? f*ck you!

You'd better be making them next week or i'll make sure i forget your name in retaliation
Thanks given by:
Here ya go Ed, also starring shiny droplinks ninja

[Image: SAM_0590.jpg]

Can't get any tighter without hitting the pipe bracket under the back of the sump Big Grin

Feck off Chris, you can wait another 2 years now lol
Thanks given by:
Rippthrough Wrote:Here ya go Ed, also starring shiny droplinks ninja

Can't get any tighter without hitting the pipe bracket under the back of the sump Big Grin

Dammit stop tempting me with yet more shinyshiny, I'm about breaking the bank getting this damm strut brace!! Tongue

I'm in bed now, can I have dibs until 9am tomorrow, I need to check just how much my bank manager will hate me if I buy this!
Thanks given by:
Ok Ed, right then, pending confirmation/payment from a couple of people tommorow, they're all gone, sorry guys, better hope someone's skint Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Ed Doe Wrote:
Rippthrough Wrote:Here ya go Ed, also starring shiny droplinks ninja

Dammit stop tempting me with yet more shinyshiny, I'm about breaking the bank getting this damm strut brace!! Tongue

I'm in bed now, can I have dibs until 9am tomorrow, I need to check just how much my bank manager will hate me if I buy this!

Do what I do... Try sending the money anyway. If it goes, WIN, shiny things coming your way. If it fails, get someone else to send the dolla. Job done :p

Rippthrough Wrote:Ok Ed, right then, pending confirmation/payment from a couple of people tommorow, they're all gone, sorry guys, better hope someone's skint Big Grin

Payment sent Big Grin

These braces are one of the few things you can buy for a 306, use it, come to sell it and it's actually gone up in value haha
Thanks given by:
Phil is that Padge's car?
Thanks given by:
Any left?
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
cwspellowe Wrote:Phil is that Padge's car?

No, that's one with a proper engine lol
Thanks given by:
Eskiiboi Wrote:These braces are one of the few things you can buy for a 306, use it, come to sell it and it's actually gone up in value haha

lol

It's an investment! Better than the interest at the bank...
Thanks given by:
Oh feck. Why do these things always come along when im skint!!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
'cause yer always skint? ninja
Thanks given by:
Rippthrough Wrote:'cause yer always skint? ninja

I am when I have a broken car Sad

If you will have any about st the end of the month, I'll Definately have one!!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I'll have one!!

Ha ha scratch that i already have one bitches lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mines blue Tongue na na na na naaaa na
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^^He got the best one. And it's going on a dirty diesel Sad
Thanks given by:
f*ck yeah!
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Damn it, too slow!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Rippthrough Wrote:Ok Ed, right then, pending confirmation/payment from a couple of people tommorow, they're all gone, sorry guys, better hope someone's skint Big Grin

Sorry to disappoint anyone praying for my skintness; ill take this please!

Can you pm me your paypal details asap so I can sort payment. Big Grin

Cheers!
Thanks given by:
If you have any more in a couple weeks I'll defferntly take one if they fit the hdi?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4xVortex Anthracite/Gun metal grey Razorback_Rob 5 1,433 12-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Razorback_Rob
  Lower strut brace for TU engined 306's Rippthrough 5 1,463 19-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Last Post: 306Dan
  FOR SALE: HDi DTurbo bare back axle rtha6551 1 845 07-01-2014, 11:39 AM
Last Post: r3k1355