Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
[Image: 181.jpg]

This is still about then is it?
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-11-2014, 10:38 PM)Ben Wrote: [Image: 181.jpg]

This is still about then is it?

No lol. Someone who used to be on here tried to tune the Lucas for me & got the max fuel stuck open, I don't think it even made its next MOT after I sold it...
Thanks given by:
New standard mount came but gonna save for a vibra one i think.

It did make its next mot as was put on a bosch pump but the last i saw of it was when the turbo went.
Thanks given by:
Your old engine mount was pretty knackered! Vibra one would be pretty harsh though? I'd stick with new OEM.

Good to hear it made another MOT. I wonder if it ever got to the 200k mark, what did you sell it on Jordan?
Thanks given by:
Vibra ones really that harder ride? Is there any other upgrade options out there?
Heard about using the 205 chocks and spacing the with washers but is this actually any better?
Thanks given by:
The only other upgrade I know of is the Baker BM ones. Not sure how they differ in harshness but I'm pretty sure they're cheaper. I've not heard of using a 205 one.
A new OEM mount would feel like an upgrade compared to what you had, I wouldn't have thought that had been in good condition for much, if any of your ownership.
Thanks given by:
Put a standard mount on in the end, chassis was perfect thank god Smile
[attachment=20108]
After fitting that was a little surprised to still feel the knock so jacked the car up earlier to find I had snapped my p-bush :/ never seen this before but some how I managed it. As a temp bodge i've re-used an old wishbone that had a perished p bush and knackered ball joint, replaced the ball joint with the one from my car and bolted it all up. Feels like heaven to drive again!
[attachment=20109]
[attachment=20110]
Thanks given by:
You've never seen a snapped P bush before? Obviously don't spend enough time on here haha! lol
Thanks given by:
Lmao, scared the shit out of me, driving along and next thing I know is bang and the cars trying to pull me into the ditch ? checked the obv first and found the snapped engine mount but wasnt expecting this lol
Thanks given by:
A few have managed that on here I believe

Try some partner p bushes as a low budget great upgrade
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(16-11-2014, 08:53 AM)Piggy Wrote: A few have managed that on here I believe

Try some partner p bushes as a low budget great upgrade
I got a set of partner bushs for 16.99 inc delivery from ebay for lu. 2 weeks later when I wanted a set the were 65!!!
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Got told the hole wishbone should fit?
Thanks given by:
6 months late but was a surprise to see my car in readers rides in fast car Blush
[attachment=20127]
Thanks given by:
Got my first bit of carbon through today from Mega Carbon Tongue only wing mirrors but all gotta start some where right?
[attachment=20504]
[attachment=20505]
[attachment=20506]
Anyway currentley collecting parts over the cold season for the following:
Pas delete with quickrack
abs delete with braideds, gti master cylinder and bias valve
ph2 twin optic headlights

watch this space ;P
Thanks given by:
Right, so the ph2 headlight conversion has been nothing short of a nightmare.started by parting of both ph3/2 headlights for there lenses and internals. After parting the ph2 i realised all the crome had pealed off the masks and they would need a respray.. easiest solution seemed to be respray them in audi silver [Image: 7a65537e3a2a0634a749d2cfff2579ec.jpg]
Was sprayed the next step was to clean the ph3 lenses and apply the tint film. Anyone who ever says this is easy desrves to be shot [emoji23] the original plan was to use the ph3 bodys but soon realised all the clips were dead so moved onto converting the ph2 to twin optic. Part of the bulb "shrowd" would have to be changed and to do so I had to savage the headlights with a saw and file to make it fit
[Image: ee4bc9eeabe02d174c231acf34551729.jpg]
[Image: 15e41dda40e435b91dcac66b8133a1a8.jpg]
Once that was done was a simple case of re asswmberling and sealing the lights up
[Image: ab4d213cb13e274d8fb2aaa9040d3552.jpg]

As im sure most people are, I was to excited to get these on so had a fumble in the dark. Absolutley love the end result and really think they suit the car [emoji4]
[Image: 0d3dfade221237ed8173ab710206e8e5.jpg][Image: 1a513e805a78313aa0107b5f9bcc0f50.jpg][Image: 7771f787854625ebd89040a3a939dad2.jpg]
Still Living For The 306  Rofl

306 Ph1 Dturbo Estate
205 1.9 GTI (Rust.In.Pieces)
306 HDI Stage 3 Estate (Rust.In.Pieces)
Thanks given by:
Lidl car park in fakenham? :p

Looking good mate!
Thanks given by:
Wait, I think I'm right in saying you've put clear fronts on ph2 headlights...

Yeah, you might want to change those, I tried it when I was feeling cheap and ended up with the worst headlights I've ever used - the reflector is TOTALLY different in the ph2 vs ph3 headlights. It makes them so bad it's bordering dangerous. The frosty front is what makes the beam pattern - in a ph3 headlight the beam pattern is created by the reflector in the back... It's like driving round with a poundland torch strapped to the front of your car.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Looks interesting...
Thanks given by:
Yeah was lidl lol
The beam was a complete pain to set up but its alot better now! Comparing them they didnt look alot different but will see how i get on with them. They've ended up brighter than my ph3 but are pointed into oncoming traffic a lil atm which is a nightmare

306 Ph1 Dturbo Estate
Thanks given by:
Yeah, you'll also notice that the beam goes nowhere near where it should... Driving down any road without street lighting is disastrous.

I would personally change them if I were you, they're pretty dangerous!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Had another little play and there nearly spot on 0_o this is how they were before i started playing and really not that bad

This is it before playing

306 Ph1 Dturbo Estate
Thanks given by:
Sooo...pointed at the floor and no discernable pattern!?

Also be horrific as you've bodge the bulb in. Im doing a video soon on all those plebs who cant fit a headlight bulb in correctly and result in blinding oncomers as the EXACT position of the bulb is fundemental to beam pattern.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Sorry piggy but the first thought i just had was the halfords "ravvinit" add [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

306 Ph1 Dturbo Estate
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2014, 08:27 AM)dr_jekyll Wrote: Sorry piggy but the first thought i just had was the halfords "ravvinit" add [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

lmao

Liking the carbon wing mirror caps, but you need to get some back to black or similar on the rest of the mirror, really lets it down IMO. Wink 
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah need to badly

Wing mirrors have had it anyway so will prob spend a day in a scrappy soon picking up everything i need

306 Ph1 Dturbo Estate
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2014, 08:27 AM)dr_jekyll Wrote: Sorry piggy but the first thought i just had was the halfords "ravvinit" add [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Thats gone over me head a bit!?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Do9nGz_Qsg
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ravinnit [emoji23]
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Do9nGz_Qsg

306 Ph1 Dturbo Estate
Thanks given by:
Bit ironic....since you're the one that cant fit a bulb right!?!

And its the halfrauds £6+ to change your bulb that is also the reason I wana educate people a bit!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up 306 estate. Daily that became a project danmartin123 2 2,863 04-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: danmartin123
  Cully's Stage 1 HDI Estate ongoing Project cully 38 22,723 11-06-2014, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Project Daily Wagon! Y418AKH HDI Estate JamesG 44 15,428 06-05-2014, 08:36 PM
Last Post: JamesG