Fan running all the time ?????????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fan running all the time ?????????
Had the ignition turned on for quite a while yesterday (by the wife and I forgot it was turned on) and the battery was then too flat to start the car :oops: . A quick jump start and off she went, but it seems the fan is running all the time. It seems to have new fangled climate control and no matter where you position the fan switch it keeps on running. If you turn the fan speed up it does increase but there is only a minimum and an "auto" setting. No manual so not to sure if this is a fault or if it supposed to be like this? :? Otherwise must just remember not to leave the ignition switched on for long periods of time - which will never really happen in any case.
Thanks given by:
yup they always run even when off remember to turn the ign off!
Thanks given by:
Check the plug at he top of your rad also. Should have the cables going into it, if one is broken, fan can stay on even when the engine isn't running.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:Check the plug at he top of your rad also. Should have the cables going into it, if one is broken, fan can stay on even when the engine isn't running.

You're a dick
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
to the point as always connor!

i believe connor is pointing to the fact that the OP is refering to heater internal fan
NOT the rad cooling fan
Thanks given by:
/sigh
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by: