Question for the Astor owners.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for the Astor owners.
Best place to get the perfect Astor colour match? Need to get my spare Astor bumper resprayed. along with a set of rub strips. Big Grin Thanks in advance
Thanks given by:
My mate as a astor bumper for sale if your interested?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Mint?? how about a drivers side Astor side skirt Tongue
Thanks given by:
Meh, use some Gloss black cans from Poundland, then just sand them back a bit....should be somewhere near it? lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-04-2014, 10:45 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Meh, use some Gloss black cans from Poundland, then just sand them back a bit....should be somewhere near it? lol

Kind of off topic, but kind of on topic.

What paint did you use for your diablo? Cos I know you went through a few to find a match?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Again...meh, i just use the Diablo off the shelf from Halfords. lol It can be a bit hit and miss, but you've got to look fairly carefully to see the different shades. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-04-2014, 10:52 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Again...meh, i just use the Diablo off the shelf from Halfords. lol It can be a bit hit and miss, but you've got to look fairly carefully to see the different shades. Wink

Cheers :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cant reccomend these guys enough:
http://auto-paint.co.uk/carpaint/
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(02-04-2014, 10:52 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Again...meh, i just use the Diablo off the shelf from Halfords. lol It can be a bit hit and miss, but you've got to look fairly carefully to see the different shades. Wink

IMO it is pretty okay if compared to the diablo in the door shuts and other areas that have never seen the sun. I reckon that diablo has a reputation for being different shades as it fades slightly under UV light.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by: