GOT A RALLYE!!!!!!!!1111!!one1!!1eleven11!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOT A RALLYE!!!!!!!!1111!!one1!!1eleven11!!!!!!!!!!
looking good mate, we need to have a meet soon when i have got my rallye taxed.
287 Bhp N/A Big Grin
Built by Pug1Off
1/4 mile in 13.6
Now in french car mag
Thanks given by:
I'd love me a Rallye someday, black is a sweet colour too. I still think the best ones are the wed wallyes though :p
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2014, 01:15 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: I'd love me a Rallye someday, black is a sweet colour too. I still think the best ones are the wed wallyes though :p

I'd love a red rallye too
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I really don't get the fuss about the Rallyes, I'd go for a '6 any day!
Thanks given by:
It's the rare value Tom. There's thousands of gti6s but only 400 rallyes. There's more Ferrari modernas or f430s on the road than rallyes. Also nobody stops and stares at a gti6 but any petrol head will gawpat a rallye.

The other thing is seeing the lengths Peugeot went to to lighten it without loosening any of the gtis character is pretty cool. It's not just no air con single fan and manual windows and mirrors. There's really neat touches like a single button key, no split folding seats, no rear headrests, tiny front headrests and more
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2014, 11:56 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: It's the rare value Tom. There's thousands of gti6s but only 400 rallyes. There's more Ferrari modernas or f430s on the road than rallyes. Also nobody stops and stares at a gti6 but any petrol head will gawpat a rallye.

The other thing is seeing the lengths Peugeot went to to lighten it without loosening any of the gtis character is pretty cool. It's not just no air con single fan and manual windows and mirrors. There's really neat touches like a single button key, no split folding seats, no rear headrests, tiny front headrests and more

Yeah, I know the idea behind it, they made it worse, didn't make many and charged more for the privilege....I'll just never understand it tbh. lol
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2014, 12:32 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Yeah, I know the idea behind it, they made it worse, didn't make many and charged more for the privilege....I'll just never understand it tbh. lol
They are worth more now as they are scarce...I'm pretty sure that from new they were cheaper, as were other 'rallye' Peugeots.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
looks nice mate, common how much was it Tongue
Thanks given by:
There you go dum-dum
[Image: 29eocbo.jpg]
[Image: 295zpdc.jpg]
[Image: aovq1g.jpg]
[Image: 110x7cx.jpg]
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(03-04-2014, 08:48 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: You cant put a diesel in a black rallye, it would just be a crime

you said exactly that when I suggested sticking a diesel lump in a cabrio....

and what happened a couple months later?? lmao
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1111!!!! Dum-Dum 62 10,179 22-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Toms306