NORFOLK: Norwich area, xmas/new year time?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NORFOLK: Norwich area, xmas/new year time?
So where shall I meet you Pete? Text me Smile will make it alot easier on the day :L 07875050769

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Pete/declan - I'm convoying up with Sam and maybe Jamma if he is coming. I don't mind the extra 10 minutes. The more the merrier. Pm me your numbers and ill reply with mine to make it easier to arrange.
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
Thanks given by:
Mines up above mate Smile

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Ian Wrote:Pete/declan - I'm convoying up with Sam and maybe Jamma if he is coming. I don't mind the extra 10 minutes. The more the merrier. Pm me your numbers and ill reply with mine to make it easier to damage.

this. Will see if between is joining us too. I was going to say we could meet Pete on the way. Lookingforward to this :-)
Thanks given by:
you know what you 3 need now to complete the convoy dont you ..... ninja
Thanks given by:
No? Lol
Thanks given by:
cb's ! haha i will keep saying until everyone gets one, i got your text ian. just home from the pub and didnt want to text back this late but cheers !
Thanks given by:
Cb's Lol. I had a set of walkies once. And no worries, I'm on nights anyway so no bother
Thanks given by:
Ill be coming aslong as the weather is alright, Cant be arsed to stand out looking at cars in the rain lol ill see if i can get a few more Gti 6 chums to come along too.

I can pick up the convoy from homersfield on the A143, what time?
Thanks given by:
Good stuff Ed, forecast is okay so fingers crossed lol

Also, after talking to JJ0063 last night, apparently the 'new' meet location is a pay car park, so for the last time, iv changed the meet point to here, Brandon country park, literally 2 mins from where the other location was but a massive free car park and even a play park.

Clicky!

Post code - IP27 0SU

Thats a zero in the last 3 letters aswel btw, for any simpletons who try putting a' 'O' in their sat-navs lol
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:iv changed the meet point to here, Brandon country park, literally 2 mins from where the other location was but a massive free car park and even a play park.

thanks to JJ for spending all evening searching round trying to find somewhere...

:clap:
Thanks given by:
amber wants to bring the C2 as well as the astra, do I let her or just take her in the astra with me? :p
Thanks given by:
Let her bring the C2, its twice as cool as the Astra for starters lol Big Grin and yes, thankyou Jordan :romance-inlove:
Thanks given by:
you sure thats free because the pay and display sign on google street view says its £3 .... but does it count if you dont leave your car ninja
Thanks given by:
All these location changes! Lols
Thanks given by:
Amber says yes that's very true, you've got a friend for life there now mate :p

She might bring it, depends on what fuel she has & if I get her mirror caps resprayed in time :p
Thanks given by:
What time is the meet?

I need to know what time to leave mine and let others know what time we will pick them up in the convoy
Thanks given by:
dan suggested 12
Thanks given by:
What time should we meet with you Pete? I can work out what time to leave mine from that
Thanks given by:
be here >> 52.366289,1.149753 (copy and paste into google maps, at 11 ish i reckon, it takes me about 10 mins to get there from my house so i can be there waiting. unless its easier to meet in tescos car park just down the road (still on the way)
Thanks given by:
Ok. Sounds good.
Thanks given by:
If anyone has a spare xsara mist jet or a set please bring them along as I lost one and need another :/ Also if anyone wants anything from my breaking thread from the 1.4 let met know as I can bring that too!
Thanks given by:
How do you "lose" a mist jet?? lol
Thanks given by:
Ian Wrote:How do you "lose" a mist jet?? lol

by going too fast Wink

nah i swapped bonnets over and was pushing it out and it flew out and was never seen again :/
Thanks given by:
So what time is everyone meeting in thetford and what is the location as its changed so many times i thought id make sure i go to the right one lol
Thanks given by:
Brandon country park - IP27 0SU @ 12 noon Smile
Thanks given by:
Lovely job! Hopefully its a nice day like today
Thanks given by:
Yeah fingers crossed, weather forecast still looks good!
Thanks given by:
Just had to get a puncture fixed and the car cleaned. You guys better be happy to see me lol
Thanks given by:
Ian Wrote:Just had to get a puncture fixed and the car cleaned. You guys better be happy to see me lol

Saw about the puncture on FB mate, bad times! Cant turn up to a meet on the spare wheel! Confusednooty:
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essex/Herts/Suffolk/Norfolk/Kent - Travelling To Pugfest Silky 9 4,447 07-07-2016, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Silky
  Meets in Norfolk Bigyin306 22 4,976 17-09-2014, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Mole man
  Cheap track day - Norfolk Dan! 12 3,736 17-02-2013, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Just Sean