Genuine headlamp protectors.. worth it?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genuine headlamp protectors.. worth it?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Peugeo...t_25wt_958

I have always wanted a set just for the 'factory' look, Whats peoples thoughts on these? Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
I think there shit

Look shit
Can get a new set of lights for £15 if yours get damaged

IMO obviously Smile
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Yea look pooh. Very old skool train of thought, idea being that you protect the expensive lamps if you did a lot of motorway driving. As above though, if you crack a crystal (I've never seen it done personally!) then they're cheap as chips nowadays...

Did see some of these at a show once where they had yellow tinted them, looked like the car was wearing some 70's shades Cool
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I own a set and tbh, I don't really like them light doesn't get through them enough and you can't really see the nice crystalness. But my hdi has had them on its whole life so headlights was like brand new!

I did take them off the hdi and have them ready for the gti6 as I just like that it looks like I take extra care of my car.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I had some on the China estate....didn't like them so took them off pretty quick lol.
Thanks given by:
I really like them, and have some I no longer need from my dead ph.2 if you can't be arsed with ebay. They've even got the genuine masking stickers on them for continental driving, which can obviously be removed, however at the price they are at currently they'd be pretty cheap!
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I have them on my HDI, just a little oem extra to me.
Thanks given by:
i have some phase 1 ones on my car and i like them a lot more than the phase 2/3 ones, mine don't have the metal clips which imo look shit . . .Smile

oh look, they're in my sig below! . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(02-04-2014, 02:58 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: i have some phase 1 ones on my car and i like them a lot more than the phase 2/3 ones, mine don't have the metal clips which imo look shit . . .Smile

oh look, they're in my sig below! . .lol

They're plastic not metal :-) so dis colour and look shit though
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by: