Owners Manual

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owners Manual
I (newly) own a 306 LX D Estate which is the main transport for the wife, kids and dogs Smile The issue is there is no owner's manual and there is lots of gadgets in this model. It looks like there is climate control (and the fan runs all the time with the ignition on......) and it looks like it has speedo-cruise (cruise control) but not sure how to use it. A haynes manual will tell me how to fix it but not how to work all the bits. Anyone know where I can get hold of one please? Thanks in advance
Thanks given by:
I'm 100% certain it won't have cruise control.. Haynes manual try eBay
Thanks given by:
It has a little stick thingy down on the right hand side of the steering column with a plus and minus sign on it - come to think of it, it might be the volume control for the radio - which is missing :cry: Will be fitting an older radio/tape player this afternoon for the missus' vibes. I have to say I DID offer her a CD player but she asked for the tape player as it has a mock Walnut veneer, go figure?
Thanks given by:
Yeah that'll be the stereo controls, if it was on the left hand side, it would have been cruise control. Best place for a manual will be ebay or a scrappys
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^^ it is for your radio.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  owners manual wanted pug306driver 3 897 08-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  Wanted owners manual pug306driver 2 776 04-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Last Post: tigerstyle