VERY CLEAN PH1 'M' reg 1.4 for sale, £500 incl. tax+ mot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VERY CLEAN PH1 'M' reg 1.4 for sale, £500 incl. tax+ mot
my boss at work has a MINT grey ph1 for sale, he got it in as a part ex for a polo he sold to a young woman.

its all completely standard apart from the wheel trims.

Tax is up at the end of the month and has 6 odd months mot on it. I fixed the passenger door loom today and checked the drivers loom aswell but no broken wires there. Has the alarm disable key for under the bonnet and 2 ignition keys one of them is a remote fob but doesn't work, may need new batteries as i have re-soldered the board due to one of the buttons coming off, the boot central locking motor has seized but i have disconnected the rod so the key can still be used. Has wind up windows all round, leccy sun roof, alarm and RCL with keypad immobiliser, standard blaupunkt cassette radio with stalk (have code for it) on 74k with FPSH, engine needs a service (can be done for £100 but usually £130) and sounds tappy but just needs the valve clearances set. the interior is spotless even though its light grey cloth. the only things that are letting it down are that the drivers door has been previously bent back in a break in flaking some paint away (no rust there), rust bubbles around the aerial and slightly tatty wheel trims. if your in the north london area or want to view the car the garage is at at 10 St Loys Road, N17 6UA

will get piccys on monday if it isn't sold by the end of the day

as you can see i'm trying to be as honest as i can here as i have given the car a good look over and in all apart from a few things its a very clean car

we also have a corsa C and a punto auto for sale aswell

contact Ahmet on 0208 801 9321 9am-6pm mon-fri, 9am-2pm saturday
Thanks given by:
[Image: th_VIDEO0033.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0113.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0114.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0115.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0116.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0117.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0118.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0119.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0120.jpg]