left the 306 world.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
left the 306 world.
Right had my ph1 a year and loved it but had abit of cash saved up and the only car I wanted to replace it with came along. So I'm now the owner of a 2004 Seat Leon cupra TDI in black. Its a amazing car and with 6 SPD and 150 bhp and amazing torque drives so nice but effortless. On the flip side I miss the dturbo it was more of a old skool drive but have to move on.

Thanks for all the info this is a really good site.Inlove
[Image: cornishmafia.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cant make a 306 feel as compfy and effortless as a vag bus sadly. Wont feel as fun either though. Is it the one with the proper cupra bumpers? Some of them are advertised cupra with like pov spec bumpers and they arent great to look at Undecided
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Mines a proper cupra.
Thanks given by:
Oh nice. I have driven one mapped to 180hp and it was fun tbh. Just real easy to drive, always felt keen to go. They're really good on fuel too.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
[Image: images.jpeg]

77 for 6 months tax and yeah really good on fuel.
Thanks given by:
What are these things like for getting power out of? Rough cost of stages if tune?
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Seats really don't do it for me Sad Can't quite put my finger on it...
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
150 standard decent remap 195-200bhp and 315 lb ft torque. All for £300.

URL=http://s97.photobucket.com/user/paul7278/media/car041.jpg.html][Image: car041.jpg][/URL]

BBS CH style wheels and lowering next as above.
Thanks given by:
Fair enough, what about after that? And hard and fast way or is it like stage 3 a hdi, no set method?
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Blacksmoke.com, £45 for 190bhp. Wink Mapped boost as well so don't have to touch the turbo either. PD FTW tbh.....shame they hold daft prices still though.
Thanks given by:
Yeah they do hold there prices well especially the cupra. I paid £2800 for mine 2 owners 96k full history. But if you look at a golf 150 TDI with same mileage etc they are a lot more.
Thanks given by:
Yeah I know, I prefer the Golf tbh (just personal preference, though given the choice I'd have an Audi A3 lol) but couldn't justify that amount of money for a 10 year old car lol.
Thanks given by:
Nice car!
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I quite like seats. This looks like a good buy and not a bad price either I would of fort. Get some more pics up
Thanks given by:
Can also recommend blacksmoke. I put the map on a friends golf for him and we had some error keep coming up and mately from blacksmoke helped all the way til we sorted it Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Lad who bought my 306 popped over to get the tax disc, its been a few months since it went but I miss it. On the Flip side my cupra is now remapped using black smoke map and goes so well and even better on fuel.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car graveyards from around the world Herby7 5 1,689 08-11-2015, 04:03 PM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  Peugeot 208 world record Dreijers 29 8,402 09-05-2015, 12:41 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  Hennessey venom..... World's fastest production car ozonehostile 21 5,538 26-02-2014, 09:37 PM
Last Post: Poodle