Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiper fault
Next remove the two smaller cogs and clean the up the same way, when all this is removed remove the two bolts on the black part where the motor is encased [Image: umube5un.jpg]

Then you will have this [Image: ehazabu6.jpg]

All cleaned up and spruced up Smile next step is making sure it's all squeaky dry [Image: 3ytuge2e.jpg]

At this point ild trapped fingers burn finger and was getting pee'd but I continues as the sky went cloudy and I was going out later :/ [Image: eva7yqyq.jpg]

So all dry I reinstall the shaft, now this part the 3 coper wires need pulling back to let the shaft slide in fully, once in release them, I forgot and had to take it all back out the car again gr!!

Next install the cogs, they'll only go in one way so don't worry about mixing then up [Image: 4uhu6ara.jpg]

Like I did :/ lol ment to be other way round next install the rest like so [Image: jyty2yny.jpg]

I greased inside the cogs before placing back in and any moving parts, one complete make sure it turns freely by playing 13m but on and turning with a racket Smile next the broken part [Image: 28ry6ygymu.jpg]

Basically I bent it level with the other two prongs as it wasn't completely fecked and placed back one and re fitted the 4 screws, one all together I returned to the car, installed and smiled as I tipped water on the sensor and it cleared the screen and returned back to the parking position is should, very happy Smile saved me 24 quid from scrappy!!
Hope this is helpful Smile
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guide: Auto wiper fault :) SupaStar88 0 1,387 28-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Last Post: SupaStar88