Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guide: Auto wiper fault :)
So basically I've spent 2 weeks gettin fecked of with the wipers stopping whee the feel like it on auto!!

So today I set out to fix them Smile

Step one remove the scuttle panel to gain access to the motor? Removing the 2 wipers first 13m socket Smile

Once removed I marked the wiper so it was just easier to place it back together like so [Image: depegehy.jpg]

Next was to remove the 13m not, and the 3x10m nuts, careful not to trap fingers when removing the 13m as I did :/ grr!!

[Image: 2ygeveqy.jpg]

There is two bolts 3rd is behind Directly In between the two once done part and you'll be left with this [Image: 5ujehunu.jpg]

Then remove the little black wiper plastic thing where the 13m but was, and part the plastic from the actual motor like so [Image: uramuzyb.jpg]

Start by removing the 4 i think there 7m maybe 8 screw, [Image: %20e3e8y9us.jpg] as you can see two already removed, now time to part it like this

[Image: y4edavet.jpg]

Very clean and tidy :/ haha so after inspecting I found this [Image: syhe8y8y.jpg]
One of the prongs had snapped half way, so I began cleaning it all up before I attempted repairs [Image: 2yda5agy.jpg]

This part I tapped out from where the 13m but was the other side, use something smaller as bit to damage thread Smile once removed clean up using a degreaser, I have a 25 litre tub of tfr, so dropped it in some for a few minutes and was happy with the result Smile [Image: debemu7e.jpg]
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wiper fault SupaStar88 0 1,148 28-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Last Post: SupaStar88