newbie to here and a pug 306

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
newbie to here and a pug 306
Heart this forum but don't know how to make smiles appear..........

anyways we got a pug 306 estate some time ago and we love it..........

sorted fuel leak, no anti freeze, inoperative drivers side speaker, intermitent drivers window opp, no elec mirror op to passenger side, crap hand brake, binding rear brakes, binding front brakes, inop handbrake warning light and anti lock brake light ( the bastard had removed these as well as 16 other speedo warning lights, he's gunna rot in hell!! ) and thermostate operation and now it really is good on fuel!!

have some more stuff to do for its mot in November and a cam belt check before we blast down the motorway this summer...........

we really like the car and are running it on a really tight budget........timed out in library so till tomorrow......correction the smiles work!!
Thanks given by:
My other half wants a 306 our car is up for swap or sale peugeot 205 1.8 diesel
Thanks given by:
welcome, sounds like your having fun with it already Wink
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
thanks...still stumbling around the site....but learning.......where are the wiring diagrams I was looking at yesterday............., have fuse box pics with me today.......so hopefully will get fuse numbers and locations and finally discover which fuse protects what!! they laugh at me when I go to the breakers yard and ask for an owners handbook!!Huh

found slight paly in n/s track rod end....thank god it wasn't in the end of the rack!!

will have to make a simple trammel tracking gauge.........

am I right in assuming that an engine support beam, needed for cam belt replacement, fits onto the top of the strut mount plate and held in place with 2 of the 3 bolts?? and fits both sides, possibly offset slightly forward to line up with the lifting eyes??
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Big Grin
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

Get some pics up Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI