Galletto 1260 error code

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Galletto 1260 error code
So I go to save my standard ecu file as a backup it does the ecu data part fine then I go to read ecu it asks where to save my file and I name it and save it after a few seconds it fines and says turn off dashboard. But my file isn't anywhere to be found and there is an error code at the bottom of the screen that says: errore SK: -1
Errore seed key
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
Either an error with the tool, or in rare occasions an error where the ftdi driver isn't installed properly. Check in windows device manger, it should sho the tool with a driver installed when you select properties. I've also found once that I needed to add the file ftd2xx.dll into windows system 32. I've put it all within a folder for the galletto on my website.

I recommend the MPPS tool now just because the galletto tools seem to be getting more unreliable and I spend a lot of time helping people to set them up, the MPPS (usually) works first time.
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Thanks for your help Steve I opened up the cable and one of the wires inside has snapped off. So time to get another cable I'm thinking mpps.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
New part or old?
Thanks given by:
Well at least you know you weren't doing anything wrong then! MPPS should do the job fine.
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Multiple HDI ECU error codes allye 16 2,793 29-06-2016, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Paul_13
  Haynes error - HDi Headbolt torque error Poodle 23 15,401 26-10-2015, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Poodle
  FAO: Galletto/KWP2000/ELM327 Users Ruan 10 3,718 01-11-2014, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Razorback_Rob