Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Challenger/ Vortex Alloys
#1
Hi does anyone have a set of either challengers or vortex wheels for sale? Want to change my ariannes, so could either pay cash or swap px mine.

Thanks in advance,

Jack
#2
I have some vortexes in anthracite could use some tlc [Image: utu5yjev.jpg]

Love to part ex for ariannes Smile
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

#3
(20-03-2014, 10:23 PM)Razorback_Rob Wrote: I have some vortexes in anthracite could use some tlc

Love to part ex for ariannes Smile

Pm'd mate Smile
#4
I have some challengers for sale in the for sale thread


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  17" Challengers / Vortex dave1221 0 1,701 03-09-2016, 05:03 PM
Last Post: dave1221
  Wanted: 1 or 2 Vortex Alloys good condition no buckles BenDTurbo 1 2,148 04-08-2014, 04:18 PM
Last Post: BenDturbo1
  Wanted Vortex Alloys LewisG 0 1,661 04-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Last Post: LewisG

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)