Boost Gauge in Vents

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boost Gauge in Vents
Hi guys,

know it a repost but cant seem to find it..

im after putting a boost gauge in my top vent to the right just trying find somewhere that does it, anyone know anywhere?

i know someone on here used to do it im sure, but cant remember who or for how much?

thanks
Thanks given by:
IMO they're naff in that position. At night it will illuminate and reflect off both your windscreen AND your side window and it's irritating as fook.

Go for an A-pillar pod if you can.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
ahh, thanks for the tip mate, you know best place get one?
Thanks given by:
You can get a universal one straight from eBay, but not sure how well they fit. Mine was second-hand from the GTi6 forum, but is made to suit the 306. I think they're around £35 new.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
gareth7 if your wanting a vent mount.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
cheers buddy
Thanks given by:
As I've just said in the other thread, don't think Gareth is on here much any more, but I will recommend him as well if you can get hold of him, ive got one from him and it's all good. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I pmd Gareth7 months ago don't think he comes on at all anymore
Thanks given by:
he was online yesterday have see if get reply :/
Thanks given by:
Ill drop him a message on facebook and let him know people are looking for him.
Thanks given by:
(20-03-2014, 09:18 PM)PE02KHG Wrote: Ill drop him a message on facebook and let him know people are looking for him.

thanks buddy if you wouldnt mind

although i have had someone say he took there money and never sent and bits or responded to an email?
Thanks given by:
I havent bought anything from him so cant comment from that perspective. Have met him a few times, seems a really genuine bloke. And hes pretty serious about the bits he sells. He does alot of painting etc of small parts for 306s. Id imagine that was a one off incident.
Thanks given by:
Gareth was offline for a few months due to health reasons and also moving house and his internet being fcuked, i can personally vouch for him as being very honest and trustworthy and not out to rob anyone. If ian cant get intouch ill drop him a text amd get him to pop on
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
Ive sent him a message on facebook so he dhould be aware now.
Thanks given by:
thanks for this both of you much appretiated Smile
Thanks given by:
As said above, he's not long moved house and had some health probs
Best place to try and catch him would be the 306.net facebook page
I'm just waiting for the center vent pod from him, met him a few times at a couple of meets and seems a good chap, and the looks off the pods he does do look like a top job
Thanks given by:
(21-03-2014, 05:05 PM)R1-Mini Wrote: As said above, he's not long moved house and had some health probs
I'm just waiting for the center vent pod from him, met him a few times at a couple of meets and seems a good chap, and the looks off the pods he does do look like a top job

i couldnt find him on facebook unless i had wrong name :/
Thanks given by:
(21-03-2014, 05:12 PM)mspdan Wrote:
(21-03-2014, 05:05 PM)R1-Mini Wrote: As said above, he's not long moved house and had some health probs

i couldnt find him on facebook unless i had wrong name :/
306.Net FaceBook Page
Look for Gareth John
Thanks given by:
thanks buddy
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boost gauge BoldieRob 8 1,963 01-02-2017, 09:14 PM
Last Post: kyler000
  Boost gauge and stock pressure JTaylor2005 16 3,215 27-08-2015, 09:43 AM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  Recommendations for boost gauge and fitting kit 306rhys 6 1,918 30-07-2015, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Poodle