HDI rolling road results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDI rolling road results
Not a 306 but my 307 hdi 110 (since everyone swears blind there identical apart from an intercooler and a stage 1 map) anyway we hosted a rolling road this sunday just gone and I thought it would be rude not to roll the 307 and as it stands its pulled 174.9bhp and 301ft'lb torque as pretty much a standard car!! Only mods are dpf removal (gutted out still using standard pipe work) and a jp map. My fuel pump is a r65 standard lift pump standard injectors standard air filter (maf sensor deleted from ecu) also mitch came down in his 206 hdi for a cheeky stage 1 map on the day and pulled 134bhp and I think around 220ft'lb on standard car apart from his back box. Peoples views on this?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
The figure at the wheels would be good to see, iirc the turbo is also slightly different to a HDi 90
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yea there a ko3 not to be mistaken for the ko3s all the vag boys run decent power on. Still for a standard car pretty much id love to see one with same figures
Thanks given by:
Hence why the ATW figure would be good to see, comparing flywheel figures isn't very useful
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Think it was about 149 wheel figure
Thanks given by:
Dubious about those figures, both seem very high for what they are...

Bear in mind my stage 1+ with uprated pump, 1800bar sensor, new injectors, deristricted exhaust and all mapped to suit made 130/220.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Well the rollers are crazy accurate as we rolled some standard base cars and they pulled within 1bhp of there stated factory power

Also im not gonna lie I specifically asked for it to go as much as it could without mods so it is a wee bit smokey but still with abit more rail pressure we could fix that. End of the day mappers are getting better and more experienced so higher numbers are achievable
Thanks given by:
Ah right, because most cars will totally make 100% stock power after 100,000 miles. Rolleyes

But sure, your restrictive intercooler and exhaust make more power than some very well sorted motors on here, why not.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I never said old 100k bangers I mean like a year or 2 old on like 20k. And why cant some people just realise because its not usually done doesnt mean it cant be done
Thanks given by:
The only way to settle this is to measure one of these cars on a proper dyno, see if the result is the same. MAHA dynos are in my opinion the best as they actually measure drag and give very realistic figures, although some prefer dyno dynamics. Any dyno owner will contradict what the others say though so it's hard to know what is really best.
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Id happily run it on another dyno aslong as its not like 100miles away. Still when new cars pull pretty much what there as standard from factory thats pretty accurate to me
Thanks given by:
(19-03-2014, 06:03 PM)the milkman Wrote: I never said old 100k bangers I mean like a year or 2 old on like 20k. And why cant some people just realise because its not usually done doesnt mean it cant be done

Rofl

I'm keen to see progression in the scene myself, and if it turns out those figures are accurate, then fair play. But why can't you understand that you don't just pull 20bhp out of your arse over what everyone else has achieved, yet with a poorer set-up..? Would you believe it if someone else had posted those figures?

You asked for opinions, i gave you my opinion, if you don't like it you shouldn't have asked. Wink Not trying to piss on your parade, just advising using some sort of thought with regards to viewing your results.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Surely this isn't that surprising given that it's a stage 2 essentially? Maybe a bit high yes but all depends on the map
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well its not necessarily a poorer set up its an intercooler (granted smaller but only like xud using top mount) dpf removed and back box off with no other boxes in the system so affectively a straight through ko3 turbo granted standard but better than a gt15 imo. So I shall happily run on another dyno and im pretty confident it will see the same figures
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a quote me happy dyno
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HDi Dyno Results BIBLE Dum-Dum 98 82,771 06-07-2018, 07:00 PM
Last Post: bixigu
  My Dyno Results JTaylor2005 4 1,636 02-04-2016, 01:32 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
Smile Rolling road time MIKE-FORD 11 3,024 04-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Last Post: cwspellowe