Front mount

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Front mount
So everyone uses the xsara manifolds for front mounts. I was just wondering why people didn't use a standard flat diesel manifold as the point to the front. Do they not fit? [attachment=14363]
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I dont have a clue. But there is a reason why otherwise everyone would be using them...
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
That's what I thought surely they fit, loads of the about I can't see why not. I might just get one at local scrappy when I pick up an axle and bolt it on to see.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Xantia mani not xsara Smile
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol starts with an x ......
Thanks given by:
not a great seal I think due to pieces being plastic.
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
They do metal ones though on berlingo vans.
Thanks given by:
So what's your inlet manifold options if your going for the the fmic, is it the xantia manifold only?
Thanks given by:
Just get an adaptor or make one.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
If you dont use the standard inlet and an adaptor then a 406 manifold is better than the xantia as it doesnt foul the master cylinder.
Thanks given by:
(22-03-2014, 10:09 AM)anto Wrote: If you dont use the standard inlet and an adaptor then a 406 manifold is better than the xantia as it doesnt foul the master cylinder.
Thats good, you hardly have one handy anto as i see your my side of the water.
Thanks given by:
Ill take a look at 406 as well then. My local scrap yard is very nice can just go round with tools and play Smile
Thanks given by:
(22-03-2014, 10:23 AM)seanyleary Wrote:
(22-03-2014, 10:09 AM)anto Wrote: If you dont use the standard inlet and an adaptor then a 406 manifold is better than the xantia as it doesnt foul the master cylinder.
Thats good, you hardly have one handy anto as i see your my side of the water.

I dont seany unfortunately. Sold all my fmic setup to harky off here. Shouldnt be too hard to find one over here, every farmer and his dog had a 406 dt lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  questions on front mount boost philpemberton94 9 1,539 30-01-2015, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  Front Mount Intercooler ?? Buzzdturbo 1 857 07-12-2014, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  Front Mount Jake949 6 1,576 15-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Ben